Korea!

{Hey guys I'm sorry its been so long so I hope you enjoy this... I am sorry once again. The song of the day is Superfly sister and remeber the time. Love you, Jasmine♡}

{Michael's POV}

It's been a couple of weeks now since I started working in the studio and it has been practically the same. Casey and I haven't really spent much time together, although we do seem to spend nights together and just cuddle.

Since I had been busy in the studio non-stop lately we have decided to have a break, not a big one, but it would be long enough to carry through with my plan that I've been wanting to do for a while now. I was going to surprise Casey with a trip to Korea. I know how much she wants to go there so why not go there together?

"Hey baby." Casey greets me after a long day at the studio. "Hey babe. How have you been today?" I had been planning this surprise for a long time, sorting out a way to do it so its a surprise. "Its better now that your here." Casey looked like she had waited up for me, she just looked so tired. I smiled at her comment and got up to cuddle her. She had come into my room just as I was about to hit the hay. "Baby, you look exhausted. You didn't have to wait up for me." I sighed as I took her hand gently in mine and led her to my bed to lay down. "What, I'm not tir.." She was interupted by one of her yawns. I giggled slightly, she was adorable. "Get some rest okay. You're going to need it" I chuckled to myself. I had planned to leave early in the morning. I already got one of my staff to pack Casey and my bags. The jet was scheduled to leave at 4am so we only had a couple of hours to sleep since it was eleven now and it took a hour to get to the airport. I know we were going to be absolutely knackered but it was all worth it to make Casey happy.

{Casandra's Pov}

"Honey. Common, get up." I was being shaked awake by Michael. I groaned and waved him off while turning over. I had a long night waiting to see Michael. I heard Michael sigh in defeat which brought a feeling of relief over me. I thought I was going to get left alone after that but I felt Michaels soft lips caress my head. What a beautiful way to wake up. "Fine!" I grumble. I peeled my eyes open expecting it to be sunny but outside was still dark. I frowned in confusion up at Michael. "Michael, its..." I looked over at the clock, "only 3 am?" I wasn't really sure what was happening, to say I was confused was an understatement. ''I know, I have a surprise!" he chimed, he seemed excited and I didn't want to dissapoint him so I smiled and got up. I stretched as I stood, hearing my joints crack gave me a smile of satisfaction. "Where are we going? " I asked as he took my hand in his. "It's a surprise, just follow me." He beamed. Whatever he has planned, he was excited for it, I could tell by his persona.

"Michael seriously, it's the middle of the night, what are we going?" I groaned sitting beside Michael. We had been driving for what felt like forever. "We are almost there." He informed me as he rubbed circles on my hand for comfort. As much as I was excited for Michael's surprised I was absolutely knackered and honestly, I just wanted to go back to bed. "Fine." I said in defeat as I leaned back and closed my eyes. As I closed my eyes I began to wonder, why would we be out at 3am? What has this man done now? He always surprises me with little gestures, but this was something totally different. It wasn't long before I was brought back to reality, or at least it felt like it had only been a couple of minutes but who knows? It could've been days for all I know. I felt the car come to a stop so I looked out the window and my confusion hightened as what I saw was an airport. "What are we doing here?" I looked over at Michael who gave me a mischievous smile. My confusion disappeared and turned into excitement as it hit me, Michael must be planning an taking me somewhere. "Michael!? Oh my... where are we going?" I squealed in excitement. "You'll have to wait and see." He smirked. Gosh, this man was killing me with anticipation. He kindly helped me out of the car where he took me to where our suitcases where. Wait! What? suitcases? How the hell did my suitcase get here? With my things in it? "I had one of my staff pack it for you." Michael came up behind me and hugged me from behind, snuggling his head in the crook of my neck making me shiver.

We have been on this jet for hours now. I still have no clue where we are headed but I was excited. It had been fairly quiet for the flight. I would occasionly make conversation with Michael but I had been asleep on his shoulder most of the time. I wonder where we were going? As if the pilot could read my mind, my question was answered. "This is your captain speaking. We will be starting our descent to Korea now. I hope you have enjoyed your flight with us. Meosjin hyugaleul" Oh my gosh! Korea!! "Michael! Thank you so much!" I kissed his cheek so many times to thank him. "Its okay baby. I knew how much you wanted to go." He returned my gesture with a softkiss on my lips.

No matter how many times he does that, it always feels like the first. It was addicting and I couldn't get enough.

{SO... I am so sorry its been forever. I have been busy with school, its no excuse I know so I'm sorry. Good news guys, well sort of. You know that guy that I've liked fer like 3 years? yeah well I've decided to let him go. AE practically called me a slut that just wants him for sex. I was deviated but I've realised I deserve better. Anyway, someone I know wants to read this, I'm so embarrased.

I hope you liked this chapter. I liked it. I love you always, Jasmine♡}