Forgiveness

{Guys!! Nearly 700 reads! Thats huge for me. Thank you so much. I am so glad that I am able to get an escape from reality and it's in a way that you guys can enjoy. I love you guys so very much♡
Song of the day You are not alone♡}

{Casandra's POV}

"Casandra let me in!!!" We have been at this for hours now. As soon as I told him, I ran and went to the hotel. I have locked myself in my room and Michael has been pounding at my door for hours.
"Go away Michael!!" I scream in a sob. This whole situation is giving me a headache. I want to tell him properly and explain to him but I was not ready. I was still only barely wrapping my head around it. "Come on Casandra! Talk to me, tell me whats happening! I want to know!!" I flinched as his fist banged on my door.

All I wanted was to hold him and cry but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I could not face him. He would hate me.

"Michael... please. Just leave me alone..."
I don't know if he left or what but after that it was silent for a while. I went over to the door and put my ear against it, trying to see if he was still there.
"I'm so sorry Casey... I am such a fool. I have ruined everything." I heard his quiet sobs from the other side of the door and my heart broke.

Jesus how hard is it to forgive him already?

I couldn't bare to listen to his whimpers so I quietly opened the door and peeked out to see him on the floor, head in hands, crying.
"What have I done. She was my everything and I was stupid enough to believe the lies put infront of me. She would never do such a horrible thing to me. Lord please forgive me for being such a stupid man. I love her... I need her." He was mumbling quietly to himself, not realizing I was there. What he said absolutely broke my heart. I knew that he would never believe what had happened and I pushed him away and he suffered. I slowly approached Michael and sat next to him. He jumped when he felt my hand on his shoulder, and looked over at me. "Casandra... I am so sorry. I love you. I knew you didn't do it.. I'm sorry." He was so distraught it pained me to see him like this. I don't think I have ever seen him cry like this, they were real tears of pain. "Shhhh. It's okay... shhhh." I hushed him and embraced him in a tight hug where he continued to cry on my shoulder, me stroking his hair softly to try to calm him.

○●○●○●○●

A smile lit up on my face as I went to the bathroom. Michael and myself had been working things out between us for a few hours now. He finally apologized and I forgave him. I missed being with him. The whole time we were figuring things out, he never once mentioned the pregnancy, so I thought I would make an official announcement by giving him the pregnancy test I kept.

I quickly got it and made my way back out to see Michael. "What's behind your back?" He asked suspiciously. I just smirked and continued to walk towards him. "What?" He sounded so confused. "You better take good care of me for the next nine months." I handed the test to him and I watched as his face lit up. "I'm going to be a daddy?!" He looked at me and at that moment, he looked so happy to be alive. I know how much he has always wanted to be a daddy and I was happy to be able to give him the gift from God. "I'm going to be a parent!" I wish I could capture this moment and keep it forever because it was the most beautiful thing I have ever experienced. "Michael... We are going to be parents." He turned to me and embraced me in a bone crushing hug but it was a comforting one. He pulled away and gave me one hell of a passionate kiss.
"I love you Casey." I missed him saying that.
"I love you too Applehead." I giggled at him. This moment was perfection. I wanted nothing more than what we have right here. I was the most happiest. We could finally put our problems aside and I could start a family with the man I love the most.

{Just a short chapter. I didn't want to make it any longer because I wanted to do a time skip and it would be annoying of me to do it in the middle of a chapter so I just made this chapter shorter. Sorry.

I have been thinking for a long time that I want to start pick up a religion. I have no religion but I feel like Christianity would do me good. I feel like God will always have my back and can forgive me fore all the wrong I do. I don't know. No one in my family has a religion so I have no idea what to do.

I cant wait till I have a family of my own some day. Hopefully that day will actually happen.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
They finally forgave eachother!!! You guys don't understand how hard I fangirl at my own story.

I love you guys forever and always, Jasmine♡}