You Rock My World

{I am actaully so annoying. I say I am going to update and I dont but here it is. There isn't really much content in this chapter but lets just say it was a filler chapter. Oh!! Make sure to listen to YRMW when the lyrics are on so it gives you a full experience. Song of the day is We've Had Enough and Childhood. I love you guys, Jasmine♡}

{Casandra's POV}

It's been about a week since myself and Michael done the deed and we have been more in love than we ever have. It's amazing how one simple act of love could bring to people in love even closer. We had been long gone from Korea and we were back at Neverland, Michael was also back at work, making some kick ass music. He had shared some to me here and there, he would usually sing them to me whilst I fell asleep. It was so annoying not having Michael by my side all day but at least he will soon be finished in the studio and I am pretty sure he will be done with work for a while, well I hope so anyway. "Hey baby." Michael greeted me after a long days worth of work. It wasn't too late today, he usually finished up in the studio at about 9-10 at night but it was around seven at the moment so we still had lots of time together. "Hey, how did the studio go?" I asked curious as to wether or not he had finished the album yet. "Yeah I finished the album today," my face lit up with excitement. I was so proud of him because this is something that he had but his heart and soul into, he does for every other album but this one seemed to take a stronger toll on him this time. "Would you like to listen to some of it?" He asked obviously realising that I was excited for him. "Really? I would love to. Ah! This is so exciting." I jumped up and down like a little girl and he chuckled at my childish behaviour. "Well then, shall we go?" Michael held out his hand for me to take it as we made our down to the studio. We made our way to the studio in silence, I was smiling like an idiot because I felt privileged that I was going to be one of the first people to hear anything from the new album, yeah I've heard things here and there but never a final product. "Michael, I am so proud of you, you know that? I know how hard you have worked for this." I told him as he opened the door to the studio. Once we were in he took me in his embrace and cupped my cheek with his hands. "What did I do in life to deserve you? Your just so perfect." He quickly went in for a short peck of the lips then went over to the controls and fiddled with things until he patted the seat next to him for me to come and join him sitting down which I quickly did propping myself next to him excitedly. "I really hope you like this." he sighed giving me a nervous smile. Gosh this man was so nervous and shy all the time, he shouldn't though. I could never judge him. "Don't be silly Michael, I am going to love this. Hell you could make a song of screaming cats and I would still love it." He chuckled at my choice of words and went back to fiddling with things until a son started. The bet was steady but also very addicting. The intro went on for a while building up to the song.

My life will never be the same

'Cause girl, you came and changed

The way I walk

The way I talk

I cannot explain the things I feel for you

But girl, you know it's true

Stay with me, fulfill my dreams

And I'll be all you'll need

Oh, oh, oh, oh, ooh, it feels so right (Girl)

I've searched for the perfect love all my life (All my

life)

Oh, oh, oh, oh, ooh, it feels like I (Like I)

Have finally found her perfect love is mine (See, I

finally found, come on, girl)