Chapter 11: Saliva Surprise

Chapter 11

Juney's POV:

I'm now in the back of a Kia Soul next to Color. She suddenly jumped in the back with me and gestured Boran to sit with that handsy fat guy, which he seemed reluctant doing so. It's kinda nice being next to her. And I kinda like her. But I don't want to go anywhere too far.

I traced back to what happened earlier in the school and wondered who was that guy Color talked to. I think his name starts with a B. And judging by how she lit up when she saw him, I'm guessing he's Color's boyfriend. I'm not sure though because they didn't seem intimate enough to be a couple. Plus I don't trust that guy. He smelled like peach.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder and met a cute smile as I turned around. If smiles could kill, I bet Color would be a serial killer. That was a horrible metaphor but that's how I feel when struck by her smile for the first time: my heart stopped. She's really pretty with her glimmering golden hair, big sparkling blue eyes, heart-stopping toothy smile and from the looks of it, Color has a great personality and is friendly just like me. Even Boran likes her and he's known to have a heart of stone.

Too busy with my thoughts that I didn't realize Color was handing me a blue wristband with the phrase: BBB – Bay city Battle of the Bands written on it. She showed me the notepad: "For you. I like your bracelets."

Oh yeah, the bracelets. Funny story: I'm crazy about them. And it's not a girlie thing, it's more like a hobby to collect these bracelets. I like decorations, and since I can't afford fancy accessories to do that, I figured bracelets were close to second. Also it is better to have these colorful strings around your wrists than a handcuff.

I stretched my mouth for a biggest grin ever and put the wrist band on. It's not bracelet but hell, it's from Color and I'd even wear a cat collar if she gave me one. I'm a bit taken a back by this kind gesture and still not used to it, but Color and her family just exhumed generousity and kindness I've never seen before. I took one of the bracelets out of my wrist – the most colorful one that looked like a tiny rainbow – and gave it to Color. She insisted on not keeping it, shaking her head fervently so I had to shove it in her hand and wrote: "Keep it or I'll be very sad."

Color finally put it on her wrist and mouthed the word: "Thank you" as clear as possible. I smiled and showed her how to say 'thank you' in sign language. I put the tip of my fingers on my lips and flaunted them out towards her while mouthing the word. She smiled again and imitated my action. It was very cute.

I could feel Boran's eyes on us and I looked to the rearview mirror to meet his amusing glare. I know he's going to rub it on my face about how I'm having a crush on this girl. Color noticed Boran staring at us as well and she leaned over, pulling out another wristband – this one is red – and gave it to him. I could tell Boran was also surprised by this but he quickly replied by signing thank you. He was obviously still stunned as Boran just fiddling with the band, and probably wondering why would Color do that.

She took out a page and showed it to us: "To distinguish you guys :)" Boran chuckled at her sweet cleverness and so did I. I saw the fat guy saying something and Color continued to write on another page, this time it said: "WRICK" as she pointed to the driver seat. So Wrick was the guy with the slimy hug. She licked the page and stuck it onto Wrick's arm for Boran to see. It obviously freaked Wrick out as I saw him yelling: "Is that saliva?!"

Color gave her whole toothy smile and said something.

Wrick flapped his other hand to remove the page while constantly saying Ew and Boran just bursted out laughing.

I love Wrick. I have a very manly crush on this cute manatee of my creation :) Think of him as anyone you want because he's too awesome for any actor to play :D

Loving every minute writing this and loving you even more <3