.08

"Frosting, babe, Kie," I hear Lisanna call, but I just roll over onto my side, "Fucking Kieran!"

Lisanna smacks me on the back of my head, and I instantly sit up on the bed. I glare at her as I rub the back of my head, but she returns one that's just as fierce. My gaze softens at hers, and I try to wrap my arms around her waist. She pushes my arms away, and I pout at her as she still glares at me.

"What's wrong, cupcake," I ask, sadly.

"You're what's wrong, you kept me out late last night, and I slept the whole day," she exclaims.

"And the problem is?"

"We missed school, I have never missed a day of school in my life."

I look outside the window next to the bed, and it is pitch black out. Looking at the clock on the wall across the room, I try not to laugh at her little outburst. This time, when I go to wrap my arms around her waist, she lets me, and I drag her back into me.

"You want me to let you in on a little secret," I whisper in her ear.

She pretends to think it over for a second, and then nods her head quickly. Kissing the side of her face, I trail my nose up her neck and to her ear again. Lisanna stifles a laugh as I do so, but I know she likes it.

"It ain't tomorrow yet, so come back to bed," I say nuzzling into her neck.

Gently laying her down, I climb on top of her by keep most of my weight on my arms. She gazes up at me, and I seem to get lost in her eyes as I stare back. Leaning down to her, I place soft kisses on her lips while she runs her fingers through my hair. Every sensation possible is running through my body, and I revel in the feeling fully. And suddenly I have an urge that I have never truly felt before, so I break our kiss and sit back on my heels. Looking down at my pants, I just kind of stare at the bulge in a slightly confused state.

"I have a hard on, that's a first," I chuckle.

Lisanna sits up on her elbows, and she furrows her eyebrows together as she stares me in the face. I return the look, because I'm just as confused as she is. But I'm not sure what she's confused about.

"You've never had a boner," she asks incredulously.

I shake my head no, and just look down at the ever present tent. Okay, I've had morning wood before (what guy doesn't?) but never have I been turned on. For awhile I thought there was something wrong with me, but then I did some research and I found out it that although uncommon it happens. At a period, and still now, I've been juggling my sexuality and I've settled with queer.

"Kie, are you a virgin?"

"Yea, it's sad I know."

"No, it's not! There's nothing wrong with that, I just didn't think you would be a virgin."

Jerking my head back slightly, I put my hand on my chest and give her a disbelieving look. Why would she think I wasn't, because I'm a teenage boy who has raging hormones, how sexist. Lisanna laughs at me as she flops back down on the bed, and I crawl back over her. With my face mere inches from hers, I rub my nose against hers and then go to playfully bite her ear.

"If my virginity is a problem, you can gladly take it away from me," I whisper, trailing my hand down her side.

Slipping my hand underneath her body, I rest my hand on her lower back. Again I kiss her lips, balancing myself on one arm and the other securely wrapped around her. Her fingers are in my hair as well, and she pulls me closer to her so that out chests are pressed together. For these to be sweatpants, they seem to be getting tighter by the second. Lisanna moans against my lips when I accidentally brush my hips against her, and I lift myself up a bit to create space between us.