Woah.. Wait, What?!!

SUMMARY

Hi, My name is Gabriella Jackson. You can call me Gabby or Ella, whatever you please.

The least I can say about my life is that IT IS CRAZY. Let's see....

Popular elder brother+ two evil little brothers+ a nerdy sweet sister+ a hormonal best friend+ a bad ass best friend+ slightly mad parents = crazy crazy drama.

But what happens when you add a bad boy, a player, some pranks and a whole match-making career to this equation ?....

Well, let's just say my life is going to turn into a recipe for disaster, and every moment the only thing I keep repeating is "Whoa.. Wait, What?!!" But hold on! Let's not get ahead of ourselves shall we? Let's start from the very beginning...

An: (Please read!)

So, here are some important things you need to know before reading this book...

1) This story is a lot based on my life. And when I say this, let's be honest.... Life does not revolve around guys alone. There are many more important things. So if you're only looking for a book where there will be scenes with guys in every chapter, then this is not the book for you. This has family and friends playing a huge role in it too.

This does not mean that there will be no romance factor but its just not only romance. And nobody is going to suddenly fall in love with anyone within 5 or 6 chapters. That's not how life works. It's not going to be a strong stereotype. I don't see them in my life so I'm not gonna write about 'blonde bimbo' or whatever. I honestly don't believe in them.

2) I'm a teenager who tends to exaggerate stuff. I feel it makes the book more humorous. So if you are a realist who wants to question all the 'impossible' stuff then please know that I made it that way. I am what you would call a ...drama queen and this is how I think!

3) I do not claim to be an exceptional grammar nazi so please don't expect grammar to be perfect and say the book isn't good just coz you found fault with the spellings or grammar. I am human and I tend to make mistakes so please give me time... I will definitely get back to editing. It hurts when you're rude about it...

4) I am from India.. even though the story isn't set there.... and we follow British English due to which some spellings may differ. It might seem wrong to you but that's the spelling from where I come from...so if you have any difficulty in understanding, feel free to ask :)

5) In case I'm late in updating due to any reason and you want to know when the updates will be, just check my page for info on that. I'm a high schooler and my life does not revolve on writing alone so pls be understanding about that. I'm mostly regular... but just in case.

6) Most important. Don't send me hate mails if you don't like the story. It might sound immature... I know that. It's because I'm not a professional. And I admit, I AM immature. It's just a light-hearted story in the hope of making you laugh. If you don't like it, just stop reading its as simple as that!

7) I know all of you are awesome people, but I have to say this. Please don't copy this book or its plot ar characters. This content is copyrighted and owned by ME! If incase you want to transate it, you might but only after getting my permission or it's called COPYING in a different language! Still an offense

8) Guys, if you want to advertise your story, don't do that in the comments section, just make your work easier and tell me, I'll give you a shoutout. Don't worry xD

************

So with that seriousness gone let's get down to the fun parts!

Hey, awesome people reading this book. Welcome to the mind-blowing roller coaster of 'Woah.. Wait, What?!!'. I'm happy to have you aboard. We're equipped with crazy friends, annoying brothers, overprotective dads, cute guys and a whole lot of hilarious stuff that will literally make shout the name of the ride.

So without further ado, grab your food and drinks, make yourself cozy and remember to keep yourself isolated in case you don't want anyone to think you're a laughing maniac. Now let's get this partayy started. I hope you have an awesome stay and enjoy!!