HELP ME!!!

Ok, so I've been trying really hard to write but I'm failing miserably. As stupid as it may sound I had a fixed idea of the plot only up till here and now I don't know what to do with my life.... technically Gabby's.

I honestly want the ending to be perfect. I really do! So I need your help. So...

This could be a hit or an immense embarrassing flop.

I've lost many readers ...the numbers are in 100s 😵😵😭

So I'm organising a one shot contest where you guys need to write the next chapter the way you want it to be. You can mail it to me at wattpadbookie@gmail.com.

Ik there's a huge chance I won't get any but oh well, it's worth the try. Prize... well, what do you want. A follow? Reading your story if you have one? Lol IDK!

Moving on....

OK so if I were to write another book whom do you want it to be about Tyler? Conner? Shawn? Vikki?

Tyler and Emily (no duh!!)

Shawn and Kelly (the girl who punched him in chap 9... remember? No? OK..)

Conner and Avalon (OK this book has already started, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna include all characters in this book)

Vikki and... OK I don't need to really say this

Amy's story will be in this book itself so she not on the list but do comment on who you want it to be about 😉

So send me suggestions if you hv any and I hope you all enjoyed the Q n A.

See ya guys soon!

Love ya guys!

Bye ❤❤