SUGA. Not Good Enough?

Author: Author Lee.

Scenario: Angst, Fluff.

Your POV

Run!

The voice in your head said as You Jumped into The Little Valley covered in green vegetation before getting up and continued the race. You could see Their figures chasing you like they used to but this time, they were really going to kill you and Obviously, you didn't want to die.

Losing Parents at A young age,

Getting bullied at school always,

Getting Rejected by people cause of your status,

No message life had to tell had been more clear. The world didn't want you. It didn't need you. So you decided to make the world want you by Stealing, Bullying, Beating Some Annoying dudes into Comas and Trespassing on Government properties and Now you were wanted by a lot of People.

You succeeded, you got want you wanted.

They wanted you all right but they all wanted you Dead.

“Stop in the Name of the Law!” a police said trying to catch up with you. You sniggered increasing your pace. You gave no shii about the Law, the Law wasn't there when you needed help...was it?

“You are going to get Caught, don't make this hard and just stop” he yelled again, annoying you. Groaning, you stopped and Picked up a little stone. Checking it dutifully, You Turned and threw the stone aiming for his legs....his ankle.

Gotcha!

You smirked as you watched him fall to the floor, holding his right leg in Pain. They should have known better than to mess with you.

-----

“Where have you been?” An annoyed Yoongi asked as you shook your head. He knew you were lying...again. “(y/n), did you go steal again?”

You shook your head, plopping yourself next to him.“Nope. Just Trespassed on Government property.”

“If you don't stop this,you are going to get caught” he warned with a really serious face. You shrugged, it wasn't the first time you had seen it. He was always like that. Protective and all but you didn't care. You could take care of yourself. You didn't need anyone.

Yoongi stared at you as you changed right in front of him without feelings. Sometimes, he asked himself if you were really a Girl. He remembered the first time he saw you. When that night, You were out in the cold freezing....

Flashback

Years ago...

“Thanks” he mentioned collecting the Gift bag from the Lady's hand before Smiling and excusing himself. When he had gotten far enough from the dry cleaning store, he dumped the gift bag into a nearby trashcan. He was tired of getting gifts from Ahjummas and underaged females.... Boys weren't excluded. He had even gotten a marriage proposal but as usual, he wasn't interested in any one of them. He was an Orphan, a very rich orphan. His parents died before he turned five and everything they had was willed to him. He had a sibling who was much older than he was but he also died in that car crash.