Kookie ft Taehyung. What Are We?

Author: Author Lee.

ScenarioAngst, Sad, Fluff.

Your POV

If looks could kill, Kim Taehyung wouldn't be right now, same goes to the girl he had been trying to flirt with too. You grabbed tightly to your bag under the table while trying to Maintain your fake smile. You couldn't believe he did something like this again to hurt you. He knew very much, how you felt about him. He knew you had a crush on him not cause he was a mind reader but cause you had confessed to him and you were neither rejected nor accepted.

“Oppa...” the girl beside him cooed, running her hands through his Jacket. “....You promised to take me drinking last week and you didn't.”

Taehyung smiled before taking her hand off his jacket to hold it. “We can go now,if you want”

What? What was he even saying? Was he just going to leave you here? He was the one who asked you to go on a date with him and now, he was leaving you for someone else? You ought to chop his head off. It was too much for your heart to take in and You liking him didn't mean your Pride and dignity should be tampered with. So before he would totally embarrass you, you decided to leave.

“Uhm...let's hang out later Taehyung”

He looked up at you with a face that showed that he didn't care that you were leaving. For all he cared, you could leave if you wanted to. It really wasn't his business. Seeing him like this hurt you. He should have rejected you when you confessed. The rejection would have surely hurt you but it won't hurt as much as this was hurting. You looked back at Taehyung to see him, caressing the girl's hair while she played with his phone. You wanted that too. You wanted him to touch you too. You wanted him to  hold you close and you wanted him to love you too.

But,

He was Kim Taehyung. The Man who was never going to love you back.

-----

Getting a cab back was difficult since you hadn't brought back any umbrella with you and it was raining. Your house wasn't even far but You couldn't walk in the rain cause of the hair you had just styled.

Taehyung!’ your conscience screamed. ‘He would have an umbrella’.

So you ran back to the restaurant when you saw them Walking towards the Car Park. You smiled about to approach them when Taehyung uttered something that made you freeze.

“Who? (Y/n)? She's nobody to me”

Nobody? Did he mean that? Did Kim Taehyung really mean that?

“Then why do you let her hang out with you?” the girl asked with her hands clutched to his right elbow.

“cause...she's pitiful---She has no one and I am the only friend she has. I can't just leave her. She's totally dependent on me. But I don't like her in anyway. And I don't plan on ever falling for her. She's too pitiful to be my girlfriend” he laughed as you watched them walk away. You hadn't even noticed you were crying. You just saw that the tears kept falling.

Was that all he thought you were to him?
Pitiful? Only friend? Was that all? Didn't he know? Didn't he know that the reason you were Still hanging around him, taking all his crap was cause you loved him.

Dependent on him? What A joke! You walked along the street like you were lifeless. So many things were going on in your head. So many questions were forming, for every step you took and one of them was this;