Jimin. Trust me.

Author: Author Lee.

Requester:clairegrisham3

Scenario: Fluff.

------

“Its going to be fine. Trust me, they'll like you” Park Jimin said, gently taking your hands in his. You swallowed hard trying to believe him but it was difficult. It was difficult to believe that they were going to accept you. It was difficult to believe they would give Jimin to you. You knew you shouldn't care but you did.  He was a star putting everything he had worked for his entire life on the line..right now. How did you let him talk you into this again?

“J-Jimin...let's go back. I-I can't do this. We can't do this. They won't accept us together. Please let's stop this stupid plan of yours and let's go back” you stuttered nervously, pulling him with you but he stopped and pulled you close,wrapping his arms around your waist in a securing manner.

“I can't go back, I have an interview with the boys”

You nodded. “No problem, I'll just be on my way then. See you at home honey”

“No Diana, you're coming out there with me okay? I'm not ashamed of you and I want everyone to see the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with” He beamed as you sighed. There was no way you were going to avoid this. Planting a kiss on your forehead, he said sweetly; “I love you and that's all that matters most to me right now”

You looked into his eyes, searching for nervousness or fear or unwillingness. Something that could make him change his mind but there was none. Your Fiancé was really determined to make this happen.

“Okay Jimin. Goodluck”

He smiled, slowly letting go of you as his band mates approached throwing you head greetings as they passed by...well except Jungkook who gave you a warm hug before running to catch up with the others.

Fear gripped you that you had to sit on a seat so you wouldn't pass out. That would be so much worse.

“And...I welcome you all to another episode on ****. Were we bring you real celebrity news from the lives of Kpop Celebrity Stars. Still your host, Jung Hyun woo and welcome to the Show” he ended as he was given a loud applause.

“Before we go into our Celebrity Guest Today, we have a trivia for you to answer and we will give the winner something special before the end of this programme so get your phones ready and answer this question...”he paused for dramatic emphasis. “What Month, Day and Year was The Fly MV released by Got7?...Send your answers in right now cause we will announce the winner at the end of the show.... So without any delay, please let's welcome the Boys who have managed to To put the Pop in K-Pop, your one and only Bangtan!”

Squeals could be heard as Fan girls and also fan boys jumped up and down while moving their boards and some posters with BTS on them. You watched as they walked in smiling and looking like gods.

They stopped in front of the host as they waved to their audience with Hoseok standing next to him. “Aigoo, I need to become a Star too,so I'll have this much attention” the host chuckled as Namjoon laughed.

“Hyung,you can try it out if you want. If you can survive the training schedule, you can do anything”

“I'd rather focus on my training schedule on how to get a wife” he said as he made Bangtan sit. He cleared his throat and continued; “First, we'll start with fan questions Fans Have always wanted to ask you.... And you'll have to answer them sincerely. ” they nodded.