Jikook. Say it like you mean it.(R)

Author: Author Lee.

Requester: Nerd_charming

Scenario: Jikook!

-----

Everyone just thought Jimin was the one who pressured the maknae a lot. The one who loved to annoy the Maknae, the one who never let's a day go by without being all touchy with the Maknae.

Lol.

That only happened in front of cameras. Reality begins again when the camera goes off and in Real life, Jeon Jungkook was actually always the clingy one. He basically disturbed the Baby faced Abs carrier each time he got and he never for once failed to get him to smile cause he loved Jimin more when he smiled.

     “Hyung!” Jungkook hugged the boy in blonde, tightening his grip around him. “Oh, hey Jungkook, what's up?”

“Nothing Much, Just you know checking you out from over there” He winked, with Jimin rolling his eyeballs. He didn't think Maknaes were allowed to be this bold.

“Go away Jungkook, I have to shoot for Lie” Jimin said, prying Jungkook off him. Jungkook agreed, letting him go with a smirk. Just few hours more and he would have Jimin's attention again. Jungkook didn't mean to act like a total B*tch but he just wanted Jimin. He knew his feelings were wrong but it wasn't like he cared. He also knew the only time Jimin had his attention was when he was in front of the Cameras. Jimin would focus on him, to tease him...only in front of the cameras.

But Jungkook didn't want it that way. He wanted Jimin's attention in real life too. The maknae looked over at the Blonde, waiting for him to finish his shooting.

»»»

“Here” he said, handing A drink over to Jimin. Jimin nodded and collected it before turning his attention back to Hoseok who looked like he would pass out from being too tired. Of course, it would be abnormal if he wasn't jealous. 

  “Hey Hyung." He called out, folding his arms. “Can we talk?” Jimin thought hard for a while, then shook his head. “No, I'm busy”. Not wanting a drama, Hoseok walked over to were Yoongi was sprawled out on a blanket asleep and cuddled with him, snuggling his head into Yoongi's neck.

“But you aren't busy now”

Jimin sighed. “Jungkook, can you not? Look, I'm tired already and I need a good sleep which I won't get if you keep wanting to talk to me”

“Get up” the maknae commanded. Uh..what?

“Get up” he repeated. Jimin sighed a long sigh before getting up. Jungkook bent before Jimin, his back facing him. “Get on”

This took Jimin by surprise but he did get on and Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin's legs.
“You comfy up there?” he asked, Jimin could only mutter a small yes. Jungkook walked to Jimin's room in silence, none saying nothing. Jimin opened the door as Jungkook entered it.

   “Thanks” Jimin said, getting off Jungkook. Jungkook nodded, placing the blanket over Jimin. “Are you hungry? Should I cook you something?”

“I Just want to sleep Jungkook” the blonde said half-dazed. “Alright then~ go to sleep”. Closing his eyes, he let himself drift off to a world of sleep while Jungkook sat on the bed and watched him sleep.

He had fallen far too much for his Hyung.

»»»

Jimin woke up to the sound of Taehyung shouting in the entertainment room. He got up and checked the wall clock. 8:56pm. How long did he sleep? He took off the blanket about to get out of bed when the door opened and Jungkook came in with food.

  “I figured, you might be Hungry Hyung”

Jimin wasn't sure how to react yet. He knew Jungkook was very very clingy but he didn't think, he was caring enough to give him a piggyback ride and Serve him food in bed.

“Thanks but uhm—Jungkook?”

“Yes?” the younger raised a cocky brow. Jimin scoffed internally at his cockiness. “Is there a reason, why you are so Nice to me?”

“I dunno, does there have to be a reason?”

“Oh, you're right. Know what? Just forget it” Jimin said, picking up his chopstick but Jungkook grabbed the tray placing it on a nearby table. “Hyung..” he leaned in. “If you start something, you should always finish it”

   Jimin gulped at how Jungkook was so close to him.“Jungkook, you're a little too close” hoping Jungkook would move but the younger had no plan in doing that.

Instead, he pressed his forehead against Jimin's and touched Jimin's lips with his. Jimin froze, as Jungkook cupped his cheek, sinking into the Kiss. Jimin wanted to pull away but he was enjoying it so much that he kissed back, he grabbed the Maknae's collar pulling Jungkook down with him. Jungkook pinned Jimin down to his bed, checking his Hyung out. The sexy bed hair he had on was turning him on but he knew he couldn't go further than what he was doing. So, he continued kissing his Hyung which turned into a hot make out session quickly.

        “Yes”

Now Jungkook and Jimin laid on the bed, both staring at the ceiling, food forgotten. “okay, next question, Jungkook-ah, do you like me?”

Jungkook didn't reply immediately. “I don't think I would have done all I did if I didn't like you”

“Jungkook...”

“I know what you're going to say but I won't try to forget you. Hyung, you love me,you just can't feel it yet” Jimin kept shut. Did it mean the maknae could read minds now?

“As from Today, we both are Dating and I'm not letting go of you. You are going to fall in love with me only. Okay?”

“uhm..okay..?”

“Good, I love you Hyung” he kissed Jimin's forehead. Jimin simply replied with a ‘Me too’. “Hyung, Say it like you mean it!”

But he didn't- at least not yet. He cuddled up with Jungkook. “Give me time to feel my feelings and then I'll say it”

“Alright Jimin, but it doesn't matter if you do or don't, fact still remains that, I've got you to myself” he leaned in for a kiss only to get hit in the head by Jimin.

Boy don't get too Cocky, I'm still your hyung

End.

---
[Recommended Song]

        👀👀
          👃========»» By BigBang's Taeyang.
          💋

Get it? No?