SUGA. What you want.

Author: Author Lee.

Requester:9Nightingale8

Scenario: Angst. Jealousy. Sweet.

-----

“Please..Save me”

Yoongi sat back staring at the photo in his hands. He remembered how you were covered in Flour and Water. He remembered the scars you had on your face. He remembered the way you looked at him with tears in your eyes begging for you to help him but he didn't.

He remembered everything. He remembered how you moved and he never got to tell you his feelings. He knew. He knew he was a whimp who couldn't save you from the Harsh world of bullying. He knew he was Stupid for choosing reputation over you,over his Childhood friend and mostly importantly, he knew he should have never let you go without knowing his feelings without knowing how much he loved you.

But As long as He was SUGA to the whole school, the Caring, Kind, Careful Min Yoongi in him, was never shown.

---------

“Would you all just Shut up for One day? Why do your Chitters and chatters have to be as long as The Atlantic Ocean. Always deep and you all never run out of Saliva....” your teacher said, hitting the Table constantly to drown the noise. Yoongi with his headphones on his ears stared into space trying to think of words to use for his Rap composition.

“...Most of you might have Heard from the Class Gossip team that you will all be having a new classmate” she paused as she motioned for the student to step into the class. The figure entered with emitting an air of confidence and A look that said; ‘Talk to me and I'll rip out your tongue’. She stopped in front of the classroom as the others began to murmur among themselves if she was actually A Girl.

“Introduce yourself” the teacher mentioned, sitting at her table. The Girl huffed blowing her short bangs away before raising her head to look around the Classroom.

“There are only two things you need to know about me...One, Don't. Ever. Bother. Me..” she paused, flashing a grin. “Two, call me Jeena”

And with that she turned to see Yoongi in a corner not paying attention to what was even going in. His eyes were closed and it seemed like he was in his own world. She had come back for him..no..not for Revenge. She had come to claim what was hers. She had come back for Min Yoongi.

And before her teacher could assign her to a seat, she walked towards the empty one next to Yoongi and sat on it, throwing her back across the table.

“He—”

“Hi..” a voice cut her off as she turned to look at the boy on her left. She gave him the ‘What?!’ stare which didn't seem to scare him at all.

“Hi, I'm Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you Jeena.” he said with a rectangular smile as you scanned him from top to bottom.

“Hi, I'm Jeena and I really don't GAF about who you are” she ended leaving a shocked Jungkook eye widened as the lessons started but your focus was on the boy, you had left years ago. You stared at him all day and wondered if he ever thought about you... If he even missed you as much as you had done.

Opening your notebook, you turned to the back and scribbled some words on it before closing it again.

“Its Okay to be SUGA too. I'd still love you for who you are”