Jungkook. Yours Only.

Author: Author Lee

Requester:MissKookie_ARMY

Scenario:  Jealousy, Cute.

------

“Don't touch her!”

Everyone turned to see a pissed Jeongkook standing some metres away from you and the boy you were trying to help with the location of the school library.

The boy ignored Jeongkook and tried to Massage your already reddened leg. He was partly responsible for the twisting of your ankle. You tried to whisper to him to leave you alone cause you knew how mad Jeongkook gets when other boys touch you.

“I said don't touch her!” and he dragged the boy up by the collar before punching him in the face. Knowing what was going to happen next, you got up too limping towards the two boys who had started to cause a commotion.

“Enough Jeongkook.. ” you whispered pulling him away. “...People are beginning to stare”

Jeongkook let go of the boy, he had prepared to beat the day light of before facing you completely. “Then they should stare. All of them should stare and know that you are mine only and that they are not allowed to Touch you”

“Jeongkook I was trying to show him the way to the library when I missed my step and he was trying to help! Its not like you saw us kissing or something!” you yelled quietly.

“He could have kissed you...!”

“But he didn't. Again! He was only trying to help me out. God Jeongkook I am disappointed in you. At least trust me..not to cheat on you” you sighed. You were really disappointed and you knew it shouldn't since it wasn't the first time he Had punched some boy in the face for talking to you, or sitting two inches close to you. He was a very possessive person who didn't like people taking or touching what belonged to him but he just couldn't go around punching anyone, anyhow.

“Jagi I trust you, I just don't trust him” he said, taking your Hands in his. You freed yourself from his immediately. “Well you don't trust me enough” you said and tried to walk away from him but ended up falling. How embarrassing! You thought and tried to get up when Jeongkook knelt in front of you and carried your petite figure in his arms bridal style.

“You know, you could have asked for help” he said, staring at you while you looked away.

“I guess the message wasn't clear enough. I didn't need your help” Jeongkook rolled his eyeballs with a ‘yeah right’ look on his face. “Look, I'm sorry for acting that way, I promise it won't happen again”

Him apologising wasn't new to you. He always made promises he never fulfilled. And as usual you nodded your head. “Sure...but the moment you go all Mike Tyson on any other boy cause of your jealousy, we are breaking up”

“What?” he snapped almost dropping you. You held unto him tightly so you wouldn't fall on the sidewalk. “Why do that? You after all promised you wouldn't ‘act’ like that anymore”

He groaned loud enough for you to hear. Why did you happen to have such good ears? And why did he have to have such a sharp mouth?

“Fine. This time I promise” he mumbled... You gave him your serious look and said; “I am serious Jeongkook, for real this time”

He nodded almost immediately. He was going to work on it and he knew the best person to help him stop it.

-------