Jungkook. All i want for Christmas(R)

Author: Author Lee

Requester: KaitlynnSmith203

Scenario: Fluff.

Your POV.

  Merry Christmas!

The card read as you tucked it aside to unbox the gift in the gift box. It was a hood with Jungkook's face on it.

‘Typical Jungkook’

You said, laughing at your Best Friend's idea of a Christmas Gift. Under his face was written. ‘I give you my face as a gift, Miss me? Look at me.'

You laughed at his cheesy attempt as you placed the hood aside. You picked up another Giftbox. Again, from Jungkook. You unboxed it to see a brand new Phone. Was he kidding you? How? What?  You examined the box to see it was the new IPhone. X max? Why would he get you something so expensive?

Your old phone beeped as you picked it up to see a message from Jungkook.

Will you marry me?’

Rolling your eyeballs, you texted back.

Did Jimin reject you?’

‘Who's Jimin?😕’

‘I'm screenshoting this and sending it to Jimin😈’

Ohhhh...You mean Hyung?😳’

Nice save Bruh. Got your package which I am very grateful for but I got to ask, why the Iphone?’

Really? I thought you'd have a bigger problem with the Hood.😰’

‘Will get to it, don't feel too relaxed. Why the phone?’

‘Well I got into the store and thought hard about what to get for you that would cost me a lot. If it's too easy to get, then I'm not getting it for you. I just want you to know that I really appreciate our friendship, that's why I can sacrifice my time and finances for you.’