SUGA. First Love

Author: Author Lee.

Requester: KrishaArrabella

Scenario: Sad.

-------

You must have probably heard of the phrases...'Its hard to let your first love go' or 'You can never forget your first love' or 'Your first love would be the person you'd forever have in your heart'. What was so special about first loves anyway? Why did people have to remember first loves? Why was that a basis for the start of some conversations? This is why you didn't understand why Yoongi had photos of his First Love in his Photo album,on his phones and in his Bed side drawer. You could hardly remember your first love..well cause you never had one anyway but you just thought it was really crazy to still love someone of the past. He said he let her go already but the Pictures prove that he didn't and that he probably never will.

This was hurting you greatly cause you were his girlfriend. Someone who had decided to stay with him cause you loved him. Don't get this wrong. You didn't throw yourself at Him, he came knocking on your heart pleading for you to open up but why come to you if he still had someone else in his heart?

-----

Few years ago.

Like every other Thursday, you had entered into your favorite breakfast shop. The Attendant behind the counter greeted you and got your breakfast meal ready. She already knew it was the 'usual' you wanted. You collected the Bag and paid while thanking her.

"Miss" she said as you turned to her. "..Thanks for always patronizing us. We are hosting a party for our frequent buyers and we would like you to be there"

A party for frequent buyers? A party sounded nice but where was the time? You only nodded to that as you exited the coffee shop not before you heard her shout.

"Unniee..! Be here At 6:40pm!"

Sure. You opened the door to your car about to get in and drive away when you noticed a Car was blocking yours. You shut the door, walking up the car and called the number on it.