Namjoon. Que Sera.

Author: Author Lee.

Requester:inspirit_k205

Scenario: --

------

Three Years Ago.

Four years ago, you were just the fan. Two years ago, you became the official girlfriend. A year ago, you became his fiancé and few weeks ago, you became His history. Truth was, you had met him when you arrived at Seoul National Airport in Korea that Wednesday morning and like every other fan, you just Had to be Lucky.

»»»

  You pulled your luggage with you as you got off the phone with your parents. You were about placing your phone into your jacket when you bumped into a figure.

“I'm sorry” you apologized helping the figure pick up their things.

“Its Fine” the figure replied, hurriedly collecting his things and walking away without muttering a thanks while you shrugged and headed out of the airport hailing for a cab.

You took out your phone wanting to call your best friend to tell him, you had arrived in Korea but stopped when you looked at the screen. The phone was different. It didn't belong to you. You thought about the stranger you had just met and Shook your head. Your phone was probably with him. You stared at the screen lock and sighed. You didn't even know the Stranger's Screen lock code. Sitting back, and looking out through the window, you hoped the Stranger would call you back.