Jungkook.Let Me Love You.

Author: Author Lee

Requester:kookieseyesnoselips

Scenario: sad, Sweet.

-----

“(y/n)” Jungkook called softly.

You raised your head to see your best friend, holding a cup of Coffee in his hands. “Oh Jungkook, you're here?”

He nodded handing over the coffee before sitting beside you. You knew he had practise and you knew he wasn't supposed to be here. You knew He wasn't supposed to get you coffee but He did it anyway. He was here with you-again. No...don't misunderstand. You liked having Jungkook around but you didn't like the fact he had to put his Practise on hold Just for you. Only Cinderellas get special treatments.

“Uhm, if you're done, we could go to an arcade or a fair. Anyone that's cool with you”

You closed your book harshly, slightly scaring the Maknae. “Jungkook,let's stop this, I can't do this anymore”

“I don't understand. What can't you do anymore?”

“This. I can't watch you act like this anymore. I know you want to protect me and all but you keep letting it get in the way of your Career. Jungkook, you have to let me go. I am your distraction and you should know well that in Entertainments, distractions aren't allowed.

“Listen...that's not true. You aren't distracting me. I just really love hanging out with you that's all. So please stop your talk about letting me go.”

You picked up your books and Placed them into your bag before getting up. “You should let me go. That would be A wise thing to do” you said about walking away when Jungkook stood up to block your path.

“Why? If i remember clearly that's all we ever seem to talk about..? Why do you want me to let go so badly?” he half yelled. You pressed your lips together, trying to calm the nervousness in your heart down.

“Because.....I'm not Worth everything you've worked for. Goodbye Jungkook”

He saw the saddened look in your eyes and before you could take another step, he grabbed you again. “Is this really want you want? I won't come back to you (y/n), I won't run back into your arms. Will you be okay with me gone?”

Looking at his hand on your shoulder, you moved an inch away letting his hand drop. “Have A Good life and thanks for the coffee”

Jungkook watched you walk away while clenching his fist. He knew he should have done this earlier. Earlier when he has the chance but he let it go. He knew he couldn't date you,it was against the rules. He knew He couldn't hold you in public like other boyfriends do and that was the problem. You weren't his girlfriend. You never were. He was fine with being best friends with you but he wanted more. He wanted more than holding hands. He wanted more than half hugs and half cuddles. He wanted more than cheek kisses. He wanted more. He wanted you.

You knew he liked you. You weren't blind. You knew he was Going to sacrifice a lot just to save you. You knew he had confessed already..not by his mouth but by the skinship, Cuddles and Works he did with you. But you also Knew that BTS was Jungkook's lifeline. He didn't have any other place to go if he left BTS and you knew you were a distraction and also,you knew it was better to let things happen this way. You liked him, he liked you, but you two could never be together. This wasn't A fairytale, this was reality. What Best friend? That's A FU cover up for how you two felt about each other. You had crossed the line..Jungkook too had crossed the Line.