Jungkook. Moorim Vs Girl's Day.

Author: Author Lee.

Requester: JaimeyTokarso

Scenario: Jealousy, Fluff.

-----

“Why are we watching this again?” your boyfriend asked as you picked up the lonely bowl of popcorn in front of you and hugged it passionately.

“..Cause I love it..” you replied.

“So what does that have to do with me?” you stuffed a handful popcorn into his mouth. “You love me, so you are going to watch it too”

“But I don't wanna watch it” he murmured with his mouth full. Shaking your head, you increased the volume to overshadow your boyfriend's whining but Kookie wasn't going to give up so easily. He was the Golden boy after all. He looked at the screen to see Hyun woo, showering...as in without a shirt...as in real life Chest and Biceps, with Abs at work here...as in Major instrument for causing the war of hormones... and immediately he covered your eyes. You struggled with him to let you see the screen but he didn't let go until it had passed.

“Ya! Are you crazy? I just Missed Hyun woo's Oppa shower scene” you yelled as he scoffed.

“Tch! Doesn't Moorim mean Martial Arts? Why does it have Such rated M scenes....”

“and if you don't let me watch this in peace, I'll ‘Martial Art’ your little friend down there. So shut up, if you want to be able to walk tomorrow”

He obeyed immediately. He knew you weren't bluffing. He knew you would carry out your threat if he misbehaved so he sat down while you fangirled over Hyun woo's cuteness. Looking at you all happy and jumpy at A boy on the screen, he Wished he could just break the TV in half but apparently telekinesis isn't real.

And to make things worse for him. The Scene with Hongbin removing his shirt about to enter the shower had to come up and Jungkook was drinking water... He spat it out instantly to stare at the Screen wondering if the producer's aim of making this drama was to make him lose his girlfriend to these boys who can't keep their shirts on.

“OMFG! Can HongBin be any hotter?” you screamed, fanning your face with your hand.

“Glad you're enjoying yourself.. ” he muttered under his breath with Obvious sarcasm but you were too distracted to see the Jealousy in his eyes.

Jungkook knew he couldn't stay like this forever. He looked at the time and sighed. All he wanted was to hang out with you,hold your hands and cuddle with you but No! You'd rather watch Moorim all day. He mentally cursed your friend for recommending the drama to you. And while you were distracted, he thought of a way to get your attention. If he touched you, you would attack his lil friend down there. If he made a noise, you would still do the same thing. So he thought hard and Came up with something Interesting. Staring at you, his lips curved into a smirk.

This Revenge was indeed going to be sweet.

------

“Aish! He's going to kill you for kissing her. Why did you have to take his ‘Ariel’ from him?” you said and paused the drama to ask Jungkook a question but when you turned, He wasn't there. Strange. Did he leave already? Was he mad at you for ignoring him? You got up and decided to search for your boyfriend. He wasn't in the kitchen. He wasn't in the Room also. He wasn't in the Guestroom or the Bathroom. You finally opened the door to the entertainment room and saw Him sitting in front of the large projector laughing at something. Curious, you entered into the Room to see him watching Girl's Day ‘Expectation’ video.

Totally aware of your presence. He began his own little act too. “Can such shape exist?” you followed his gaze to the screen to see Yura's part come up. She was really Sexy. And he knew you hated him fangirling over Kpop girl bands. You watched him as he looked interestingly at the Girls and got mad. He should look at you that way and not them.

You approached him and sat beside him. “Oh Jihyo...You're here..” he said as you nodded.

“Hm...You done with Your drama? If you're done, we could watch this together.. ” he suggested as you glared hard at him. Did he forget that you hated him watching this? He pretended to be brave and shook off the glare. You had to pay too for making him jealous.

“Lets go out for ice cream” you suggested, hoping to get a ‘Sure’ but instead he shook his head. “Nah, I'm fine. I still have to watch their ‘Something’ MV” he said pointing to the screen of the laptop.

Your jaws..almost dropped. He just rejected ice cream and you for Girl's day...what did this mean? His laugh paused your thoughts as you dragged him up.

“We are going to get Ice cream Now” you said sternly. He pushed your hands away from his shirt. “Fine..Fine. Geeh! Its just ice cream jihyo. What's the Big issue? ” he huffed and walked out of the room but not before he had captured the draining colour from your face.

‘One point To Jeon Jungkook ’ he muttered to himself.

-----

“You don't have to rush it” you softly told Jungkook who was busy rushing down his ice cream. He gave you a small smile and continued anyway. You sighed, you knew he was only rushing, so he could go back to watching Girl's Day MVs again.

“We have to talk.. ” you said.

“About what... ” He replied with white cream by the corner of his lip. Leaning forward, you wiped it off with a napkin.

“Those MVs..I don't like you watching those MVs. I don't want you watching them”

“But I have started to like them.”

“well I don't and if you love me, you would stop watching them..”

He dropped his spoon. “And why does it have to be you? Why do you always tell me to please you cause I love you. We are both committed to this relationship and if you love me, you'd respect the things I like also.. After all, I hate Moorim but I still let you watch it.”

It was terrible. This feeling of jealousy was terrible also. You didn't know this was how he felt when you did something he didn't like. “Okay, I promise to skip all the Rated M, shirt opening scenes in Moorim”

“And in other Dramas too...” he added as you nodded. “Good, I never really liked Girl's Day anyway”

“Hm?” you Asked. He shook his head and Paid for the ice cream. Getting up, he pulled you towards him and said; “Lets go on a Date”

“I'm not exactly dressed for the occasion but..okay..” he beamed and planted a chaste kiss on your lips before pulling you with him as you two walked down to the bus stop. He didn't stop smiling as he held unto your hand and your head was on his shoulder. He had gotten what he wanted and he had Girl's Day to thank for it. Looking at your entwined hands, he did a ‘Yes. I did it’ cheer in his head.

‘Misson.....Completed”

--------

Like it or not..ya have to lemme know...😳

#Happy BamBam day!