Jungkook ft Taehyung. Triangle.

Author: Author Lee.

Requester:Queen_Ayee

Scenario: Lil Angst. Cute.

-----

He walked out with his Normal evening Outfit of Black and grey sweatpants. With his headphone around his neck, he opened a bottle of water and drank it as you swallowed hard. He was going for his evening run. He kept his bottle and placed his earphones over his head letting it rest perfectly on his two ears. You watched keenly as he ran around the house more than 10 times. The way the sweat dripped from his forehead turned you like crazy. Taking out your camera, you zoomed in on your lens, trying to get a good angle of the exercising Taehyung. And you just were about to click the shutter....when..

“What are you doing?” A voice said, startling you. You turned slowly to see your Idol Best friend looking at you in confusion. Groaning you pushed him into the grass with you as you took out your camera again.

“Ya! Are you stalking him again?” he almost yelled. You nodded with a smile. “Yup..I just need this picture of him to complete my collection”

“You have A Photo collection of Kim Taehyung?” you nodded to that and tried to focus on your subject making sure not to shake.You pressed the Shutter button slowly and got it! You looked at the picture with a smile of accomplishment.

“You know,you and that boy have something in common.. You both are crazy,if I didn't know you better,I'll definitely suggest you should be admitted into A Mental institution”

Ignoring his remark, you got up and threw your school bag over your shoulder. “Arent you supposed to be at home? Why are you out this late?”

“I was on my way to practise but I decided to approach you after  seeing your figure awkwardly in the bushes”

“You know you could have just walked by”

“well I didn't want to and now we are going to eat dinner, I bet you haven't had anything to eat all day. You should always renew your strength” he scolded you as he grabbed your tiny wrist and pulled you with him but you stopped, removing your wrist from his grip.

“Its Fine. I'll go eat at home”. Sighing, he grabbed your wrist again, tightening his hold on it. “I don't want you fainting on the bus, so let's just go eat..” his voice pleaded and you found yourself nodding slowly to his offer.

“Great.” he said and pulled you with him while you two walked together in Awkward silence. You and Jeongkook had been friends since you both learnt how to talk. You were the kind of friends everyone was always jealous off. The Yolo inseparable friends. Some had even predicted that you two would get married and some had predicted you would date him but that didn't move you or him at all. You two rarely fought and the day you did fight, you told him to leave and never ever come back cause he was already leaving for Seoul to pursue his Dream of becoming an idol and becoming an idol he did. And now he's back for you, back to stay beside you forever but things aren't always that easy and even though you two were friends again, the hole of separation between you refused to close up. So now, things were just awkward.

You had changed

And he had changed and as Much as you two wanted to deny it,you couldn't..

You were different people now.

-----

The constant ringing of the doorbell caused you to jump out of bed and And storm angrily towards the door, planning to kill who had decided to disturb your beauty sleep.