Namjoon. One Day.

Author: Author Lee.

Requester:maknae_C

Scenario: Fluff.

------

Putting on your favorite footwear, you dashed out of the house to see your best friend waiting at the Gate. She saw you running towards her like you were being chased and shook her head watching you almost slip.

“You have to be careful! I swear if you continue this way, BTS is going to be the death of you”

You chuckled as you grabbed her right arm,linking it in yours. “Its not like they haven't killed me already”. She gave you the ‘Uh’ look. But you smiled instead. They won't understand at least an Army would anyway. “Lets just Hurry we are late”

“Whatever. Just remember that the only reason I'm doing this is to get that cute boy’s number you talk to all day”

Typical bestie. “Sure..just stop talking and more walking”. Rolling her eyes, she inserted a earpiece into her right ear as you both walked to the bus stop. This was a once in a life time opportunity and you weren't just going to waste it. Since Bangtan was basically your life.

-----

You joined in the squealing with other armies after watching BTS perform ‘Run’. They had agreed to do a free performance for their Fans before the fan signing began. You wondered if they were going to do a little bit of fan service today.

Your friend blew her into her nails waiting for all this to be over. As far as she was concerned, there was no point in dying over boys that were never going to notice you anyway and as bad as it hurt, it was the truth. She was lost in thought when you brought her back with a light tap on her shoulder.

“What?” she almost sneered. You giggled lightly and pointed to the small stage where Jimin was holding a mic pointing at her. She looked around to see everyone staring at her. What was going on?

“Come on..Go on. Jimin Oppa's waiting for you” you said and pushed into the path that had been divided into two for her to pass freely. Okay she was wrong. You might just get lucky enough to get noticed like she.

You watched them as Jimin sang the bridge of Boy In Luv to her. Looking at the way she was blushing, you shook your head and laughed. What a way to enter into the fandom.

-----

I can't wait to see Jin Oppa.. Omo! Did he change his hair style again?

A girl behind you squealed as another one joined in.

I know right? I feel like I'm going to die in peace after seeing them.

Annoyed with their squealing, your bestie turned to you. “Are these their fans? God. They are like miniature you” you slapped her arm playfully. “That wasn't what your eyes were saying when Jimin was Singing to you”

“Oh..so that's his name...Ji-Min” she said trying really hard to register his name in her head. You were about to say something when you found out that you were the next to go into the room to meet them. You waved your friend a mini bye before going in. And as you entered, they all looked up at you at the same time. You felt your knees go weak and before they would give way and you faint, you approached the Maknae instead.