JIMIN. FALLING HARD.

Author: Author Lee

Requester:MissKookie_ARMY

Scenario: Fluff. Cute.

------

Ayo ladies and gentleman...

You got into your comfortable Dance position. You had been trying to get the Dope dance for An hour but it wasn't working out so well for you. It was a dance your dance instructor had asked you to learn if you wanted to pass to the next level. You knew there was nothing like that but you wanted to try it out anyway.

As the chorus began, you did the side dance thingee before hitting the air with the leg and that was were you slipped. You didn't understand what was happening.

“Ugh!” you yelled before falling to the floor and sitting on it. You had given up. You didn't care anymore. For Pete's sake, this was supposed to be easy! Why was it so hard to get this dance?

“If you want to be a good dancer, you need patience”

You turned your head to the side to see HIM coming in. Groaning you rolled your eyeballs and looked away. “What do you want now?”

He smiled dropping his bag on the floor. “Well...You”. Raising a brow, you scanned him well enough to make sure he was just kidding and Yes, yes he was.

“Cut it out.. Why are you actually here?”

“Ya! How can you talk to someone older than you without horrifics?”

“This again? Shouldn't you already be used to this? After all, I have never used horrifics for you”

“Did your parents bring you up to be this rude?”

You huffed. “Well, did your parents bring you up to be A jerk?” He didn't reply, instead he glared hard at you as you nodded. “Right.”

He Ignored your statement walking towards the stereo player. He connected his phone to it as Fire began playing in the background as he got into position but you stopped it before it even began. He turned to you.

“Okay...What the hell are you doing?”

“Trying to stop you from stealing my Space!”

“You aren't practicing anymore so why do you care?”

You took out his phone and put yours back in. “Who said anything about not practising anymore?”

He huffed. He was tired of your behavior towards him. This wasn't the first time you had done something like this towards him. All he had been trying to do from day one was to Make friends with you but its like you hated him in your last life and he needed to know, why you hated him so much...

“Hey....Why do you hate me so much?”

You chuckled.... Sarcastically. “Hate's a very strong word”

“Strong Word or not, you still hate me right?”

You yourself weren't sure why you hated Jimin exactly. The first day he walked into the practise room. He was surrounded by a lot of people, complimenting him and Idolizing him. Probably you found it annoying and kept your distance.

You sighed, dropping to the floor. “Ani, I don't hate you”

He stared at you before coming over to you slowly. “Then do you love me? Is that why you are so mean?”