-_1_-

Phil's POV

I rush into the handicapped bathroom stall immediately after lunch and i lock the door and pull out my tooth brush. i push it against the back of my throat. Sadly i had to eat lunch today. my friends were wondering why i looked skinny, so, i was practically forced to down a bag of Cheetos. i felt the vile liquid come out of my throat and into my mouth. i poured the contents of my stomach into the toilet. i grabbed my water bottle and gulped some down then rinsed my mouth out. i got up and spat out some of my spit then walked over to the sink. Because it was a handicapped stall, it had a sink in it, and washed my tooth brush and then brushed my teeth removing the smell of sick from my mouth. I am a professional. i thought to myself.

_______________________

i walked into class and peered around the room. Class would start in about 5 minutes. unfortunately everyone already had a seat. There was one seat open next to some popular looking guy wearing all black his name, Dan, was it?He was talking to Paisley, basically the slut of our high school. I sat down contently as i slide my books under my desk. Suddenly Dan looked at me so i stared at the wall opposite.

"Hi i'm Dan." he smiled a cheeky smile "and you are.." i turned my head was he actually talking to me?! no. i pointed to myself and he nodded ever so slightly.

"P-Phil" i said. if i made one wrong move with this guy BAM there goes my social life. he smiled and then turned back to his slut. he seemed genuine... no. his friends are probably the guys who beat me up. i Can't. i opened up my book and flipped to the page Mr. Smith was on. 

"Mkay class we will be starting a project. Basically study an Archetype and make a Presentation about it. Posters are good, as well as power points. keep it school appropriate. i will be giving you partners and an archetype. Questions?" he looks around the room. "good mkay. PJ and Chris you will do Sage. Paisley and Joey, Hero..." the list drags on and on. finally i hear my name. "Phil and Dan, Trickster...." i felt his eyes burning into my back.

"Cool! we get to work together!" he said and i saw light shimmer in his eyes. it was pretty cute. 

_________________________________

I walked home alone. my mind clouded by the urges. i had to fight them no matter what. i looked down at my feet. tomorrow West is back from his week long holiday to NYC. that means, for me, beatings. and lots of em.