-_15_-

Dan's POV

We walked in and sat down in our usual place near the back. Phil loved it because it was close to the only heater in the classroom. I took out my copy of To Kill A Mockingbird, as we had our final test today. Me and Phil stayed up until 4 a couple of nights ago to finish it. I looked over at him, but he seemed panic stricken.

"What's wrong, Bear?" i asked him, he shook his head, and sighed. I snuggled up to him, and put my arm around him. He shuddered, and i could tell he was nervous about something. "I Love you, bear" i whisphered. he nodded, and swallowed. I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"Oh hi Phil... dan... " i look back to see Emmi behind us, looking at us demonically. She looked at Phil, and Phil's eyes were full of horror. Like he had just seen the devil himself

"What do you want?" i asked of her.

"Could i sit with you.." she said, i looked at Phil he looked like he was going to pass out.

"Erm, no... sorry, " i told her on Phil's behalf. She looked angry, and stormed off. "Phil, What is it. Is it her?" i asked him. He started shaking, and nodded. I Held him close, and hugged him.

"She, w-was writing s-something about m-me." he whispered. Keeping down, remembering we were in class. "It, it's fine. Let's just work on the project..." he said. I nodded. But knew i was going to talk to him about it later.

________________________________________________

Phil's POV

As we walked home, well to dan's home, Dan looked like he had something to say. But was too nervous to say anything.

"Dan if you want to say something, just say it." i told him, slightly irritated that he didn't want to say anything.

"Just, what, was with that girl, Emmi. why did you resent her?"

"Dan, i heard her, under her breath, saying stuff like, Smith's 5 hour, Crutches, black hair, blue eyes... it just kinda creeped me out."

"Alright that is pretty weird. She was listing things about You? WHY"

"I-i don't k-know." i stuttered. "I'm afraid she is going to just show up out of nowhere, you know? Like in a window while we are sleeping." at this point all seriousness left and we were just laughing. I started to lose balance, and dan caught me mid-air. I fell into his arms, kinda like if we were on the dance floor, doing a salsa dip. He looked me right in the eyes, and kissed me. We both melted into little balls of giggles. He put me back upright and we continued on the Pavement. This time i was more focused on my crutching abilities. When we  got back, Dan opened the door. I stepped in and saw my mum, high, screaming at Dan's Mum.