-_27_-

Dan's POV

He stared at me, confusion painted in his expression. A single tear dripped down his pale cheek. He pursed his lips, and looked away.

"Y-You d-do?" he asked me, his lower lip trembling.

"Yeah, I mean, how could i not?" i told him, now noticing tears running down my cheeks.

He opened his mouth to say something but said nothing. He looked down, and i put my arms around him. He jumped a little at the touch but calmed down.

I held the sobbing boy for what seemed like hours.

Phil's POV

Dan is the best boyfriend in the entire world. The way he held me lovingly, was just perfect. We stayed like that for a while holding each other.

The moon crept across the sky and before we knew it, it was morning.

My eyes flickered open to see dan cuddled up next to me, his mouth slightly open. I looked around the room. Oh right. I'm in the hospital. Oh right. I tried to kill myself.

A yawn broke my thought bubble, and of course it belonged to Dan. i glanced at him and he looked just adorable. He was grinning, causing his dimples to form and his chocolate orbs stared right through my soul, i swear. But if they could, see my soul, he would just let me die. He would see my eternal pain and suffering. But he doesn't. He doesn't see that. And he never can; or will.

I chewed on my fingernails that were bitten down to the core. A habit of mine i guess.

"Hey Dan." i mumbled.

"Hey Phil. I should probably go. My Mum doesn't know where i am. I should probably tell her... " he said sheepishly. He rubbed the back of his neck and smiled to me.

"Yeah. okay. I'll be here." i said, swallowing my disappointment, and faked a smile. He was leaving, oh well.

"Hey," he held my chin and looked into my eyes, "I could just call her. I'll stay here with you." he said quietly.

"Thank you. And yes, please stay. I just, i don't know." words fell though my stupid mouth.

He just smiled and walked out the door. I can hear him arguing with his mum. No, screaming at his mum. The call went on for about 7 minutes. He popped his head back in the room and looked down not to show his face.

"Listen Phil," He took a deep breath "i-i have to go talk to my mum in person. S-she is really pissed. I'll be back as soon as possible."

"Dan?"

"Yeah?" he gulped.

"Come here"

He walked over. His eyes were dripping with tears so i just engulfed him into a bear hug. He cried into my shoulder for about fifty seconds and he thanked me and left.

"Love you bear"

"Love you too."