-_16_-

Dan's POV

Some random woman was screaming at my mum. She had long dark hair, that looked like it hadn't been washed in over 12 days. Her eyes were bloodshot, her mascara running. Her bright red lipstick was smudged down to her chin. I turned my head slightly over to Phil whose eyes were wide open, His jaw dropped. The woman stopped screeching at my mum and looked over to Phil.

"I WANT YOU BACK DARLING, I'VE CHANGED I SWEAR IT." She yelled, tears streaming down her face, in Phil's direction. He looked horrified

"I-i... " he stuttered. "Erm, mum, i... " Wait MUM? That was Phil's MUM? His eyes started to glaze over and tears started dripping. His lip trembling.

Phil's Mum ran up to Phil and tried to hug him, he was just stood there, poor posture and all, crying. With his mum trying to hug him but failing. Phil looked to the ground and a single tear hit the floor, starting a puddle, that would definitely be added to.

"PHIL HONEY COME HOME, I WILL STOP I PROMISE!" she yelled, falling on to the ground. Phil looked as if he was weighing his options, or deciding what to say to her.

"Mum, i can't. Both of us know t-that you won't stop, no, you will never stop. Mum, for the first time in my life i finally feel happy. Why are you trying to ruin it." he paused, to collect his thoughts, and breathe. I could see how slighted he is. "So no mum, No. i don't want you in my life, because guess what? You don't love me. I love you, but you won't even remember this tomorrow. You won't remember if you love me... " he sobbed out, obviously being tortured by his own thoughts. I don't know what to do. Should i comfort him, or just leave him alone. He swallows, and clenches his eyes in attempt to end the tears, but failing. Tears keep falling. Seeing him so sad makes my eyes, start to water. I suddenly realize my mum is still in the room. Her eyes are blinking like crazy and she is practically drooling. Phil's mum looks at me with narrowed eyes. Then back at Phil, who was stood there awkwardly. I never noticed how blotchy his entire face was. I felt like i should comfort him, but how?

"Phil," i spoke quietly, but he seemed to hear me. He came running into my arms and i laid my arms around him, my shoulders getting extraordinarily wet. His entire body shook as he let out loud sobs. I hugged him, and i felt his pain. My heart could have fallen out of my body. I felt small tears fall off of my face, and then looked up from his shoulder, still holding him close to me. I saw his mum, standing there, eye twitching, a bead of sweat falling down her forehead. She was definitely high on something. Phil had told me about her drug addiction earlier. My heart burned, with pain, as i felt my cheeks now, drowned in my own tears, from seeing Phil like this. He pulled away, and looked me in the eye, his cyan beautiful marbles. I couldn't take my eyes off of them. I didn't notice the puffy, redness around them. He wiped his eyes with his sleeve. He looked down, and sniffled. He looked back up at me, and looked as if he was a puppy that was just hit by a car. He saw that i was also crying, which he then wiped my eyes with his sleeve and gave me a warm, kind, adorable, smile.

_____________________________________

A/N Sorry bout the super sad chapter.

_____________________________________