-_8_-

Dan POV

Today Phil gets his wheelchair, after a week of surgery, and recovery, finally he can get in a wheelchair. He is really excited too, which makes me happy. We also had a conversation, and he said he would stop Cutting, which made me really happy. Nurse Betty walks in with a male nurse behind her with Phil's wheelchair. He is all ready and the nurses, pick him up, minding his cast, he chose a blue cast, and gently placing him in. as they put his leg up he looks at me, with the hugest, most adorable smile, ever. He listens to the nurse and the looks down at it, then he starts to roll. The nurse opens the door for him and he rolls down the corridor. I have never seen him more happy than he is right now.

His smile, his laugh, his eyes...

i'm Gay.

__________________________

Phil's POV

I have never felt so good, I can finally move. I look at dan and he is smiling, god i love his smile. The way his eyes light up, his dimples. He is so cute. I thought while speeding through the corridor. I went back to my room and asked if i could go outside with Dan, she said it was okay. We got off the lift and walked along a pavement.

"Dan?" i cleared my throat."I have something to ask you"

"Me too,"

"You go first" i said.

"P-Phil... " his cheeks flushed, and he leaned down and pressed his lips against mine. He pulled away, looked me in the eyes and said "i-i love you." i started laughing,

"That's funny, i was going to say the same thing."