-_9_-

Dan's POV

We approach the school and i can see phil is getting nervous. He tugs at his sleeves, and his face is a bright shade of pink.

"D-Dan?" he looks up at me with fear in his eyes.

"Yeah?"

"Do you t-think West is gone? Like expelled." he looks really scared

"I think so. Plus if he is here, he will feel really bad. Seeing you in a wheelchair." i tell him

"No, dan, he never feels bad. He knew i cut myself but he still made fun of me... " i looked him in the eyes.

"It will be okay. I promise." i told him simply. I kept walking and pushing him along. He still looked horrified. We got in the lift and went to his locker. We grabbed his book, and then on our way to my locker we saw him. He looked evil, not guilty.

"OH PHILLLYY" he shouted. Phil looked over. Pure fear in his eyes. Then he threw up.

________________________________

Phil's POV

I saw him and i felt numb, then, i threw up. West looked petrified. I felt guilty. Dan stood there awkwardly, yeah my boyfriend just threw up because he was scared. Yeah, i'm a cool boyfriend. Dan starts pushing my chair and we just go to the nurse, where i end up staying for the rest of the day, because Dan had to go to Class. A few 5 hours later and a long convo with the nurse, Dan came in at the end of school and got my homework. We headed back to Dan's house where i've been staying. Me and Dan shared a room because his house was pretty small. His mom bought me a cot, and some sheets. We arrived home and went to Dan's room, on the first floor. He got a box full of christmas things and we started decorating. With the holidays coming up. After putting together a fake tree we got my laptop and started watching AHS, and snuggled.