-_7_-

Phil's POV

I walk to school nervous that West is going to beat me up. Who am i kidding of course he is. I really hope Dan doesn't say anything about my cuts. If West hears anything he sure wont let me forget. I silently go to my locker grab my Mathematics book, getting to my class ASAP. i don't see West, he must of faked being sick or something. Or, he was behind me. I heard bone against bone when he kicked me in the leg from behind he kicked me really really hard. I looked down and my knee was bending the opposite direction. I fell, and then it all went dark.

________________

Dan's POV

I shoved through the crowd and saw him laying there on the ground. Lifeless. A teacher was calling 911, and i was down there with him holding his head in my lap. I don't know why, but his head probably hurts.i heard sirens, as The ambulance pulled in and rushed to Phil with a stretcher. He wasn't dead though. Just unconscious. The first responders let me come to the hospital, probably because i told them he was my boyfriend. I could have said brother, but my last name is different so i just said boyfriend. I rode along in the ambulance with Phil while they did a lot of stuff to him.

_____________________

Phil's POV

I opened one eye. The ceiling was white. I heard lots, lots of beeping. I turned my head and saw Dan, asleep in a chair. He was sporting some hobbit hair. I laughed at the sight of him, that's when he woke up. He looked at me, tears slowly filling his eyes and hugged me. He then pushed a button, to call nurses i think and a couple people come in, helping me sit up. After about 3 hours of meds, questions, and answers, i finally have alone time with dan.

"H-hey phil." he said.

I tried to speak but it came out like frog sex, so i texted him.

P: Hey Dan!

D: Phil, How are you?

P: Meh, been better. Wait so what's going on? Why am i in a hospital?

"West Hit your leg really hard and broke your knee cap." he looked down. "I'm sorry."

P: it's ok

I saw him look at me. At my arms which were exposed. At my wrists. At my cuts. He looked to the ground when he noticed me watching him. He pressed a smile to his lips. And sat down.

"You should probably get some rest, phil." he said. I nodded. And closed my eyes. So did he.