-_13_-

Dan's POV

I think i just came out. To two people. Two popular people, who knew everyone in the school. Oops. i flashed a smile, to make it better, but... it didn't. I looked over to Phil, who was smiling, god his smile is contagious, a grin sneaked onto my face, and i started laughing, as did he.

"LESTER! HOWELL! PAY ATTENTION" Mr. Lopp Demanded. Me and 'lester' shut up. A guilty look plastered onto our faces. I looked over at him. He was writing down a math problem and trying to solve it. He put down his pencil and laid his head in his hands. Frustrated. He looked at me, and wrote on his paper:

P: Do You Know how to do this?

D: Not a clue :P

P: great.

Phil raised his hand, having the teacher come over, to help him with his question. The bell rang so me and phil got up, him balancing on one foot whilst getting his crutches. We head out of the room, and people were whispering, behind our backs. Where we the first gay couple at our school?

_________________________________________

Phil's POV

I walked next to dan noticing weird snickering, and glaring. Everyone must of heard. About Dan, Not me. Everyone already knew i was Bisexual, since Last year. I shudder at the thought.

"Phil?" Dan Snaps me out of my dejavou. And i look at him, his face a vibrant shade of pink.

"Hmm?"

"Are" he clears his throat. "We the first gay couple?" he swallows. "At t-the school?" i think back.

"Yeah... " i stated. His face turned more red. It was kinda cute honestly. I looked back down, focusing on my 'crutching'. Is that a thing? It should be. We are still walking down the huge corridor which seems the be about a mile long. We are heading to lunch. Which i'm nervous about because Dan now knows what happens. He is not going to let me go to the toilets. I don't know what to do honestly. I glance at him, and notice he is staring at me.

"What?" i said though my huge grin. He shrugged. We finally arrived to the lunchroom, and sat down. Dan asked me if i wanted anything, "A water would be fine. I'm not that hungry" i tell him then give him £1. He looked at me concerned. And walks away, into the crowd of heads. He came back a couple minutes later, with a water bottle and bag of chips. He sat down, and passed me the water and popped his bag opening the chip bag, the sound echoing around the room. Turning a couple of heads, over the the school's only gay couple.