-_3_-

Dan's POV

"h-how do i k-know you aren't w-with t-them?" i could hear his pain. 

"I promise you, West sucks, he is like the worst! i hate him!" i laughed a little. he cracked open the door and i saw him. and Fuck, it tore out my heart. He was in a small ball on top the toilet seat, his hair all messy, eyes, big red and puffy. he had a small black eye as well, dulling out their usual oceanic blue. his tears stained his cheeks and his blood on his lip dried. I walked over to him, looked at him and hugged him. i didn't let go either. he looked as if he had been through hell, no he went through hell then had to do a lap around it. i felt my heart pumping and eyes start to produce tears. after our seemingly 10 minute hug, i just stared at him, and he just kept crying. i had no clue what to do. i stayed with him until he got his shit together around 30 minutes after me coming in. i took him to the nurse but we just said he had fallen on the stairs and she gave him an ice pack and Tylenol. i went into 7th hour 12 minutes late, but still understood what was happening. Homework read 15 pages of To Kill A Mockingbird. Yay.

_____________________________________________

Phil's POV

i was still shaking. i wanted to cut so bad right now. fight the urges, fight the urges, fight the... i walked home, being supposedly ill. i could just end it, right here, right now. No. i can't, not until Marytn leaves for college. then, then i can. but instead i sit alone in my room and cry. and cry, and cry. i haven't got anything else to do. Mum is in her room, probably high, and dad probably passed out on our couch. i don't look though. it's better to wonder. i feel myself reaching for my blade. Fight the urges, fight the urges fight.. the..urge........ i shake the box open Fight the urges, Phil Fight them, you can do it! I hear my mom's voice fight them honey... And i grab out a blade and slice my skin, the pain takes me far from my struggles. the crimson syrup drips down my wrist in a beautiful manner. i let tears run, and keep cutting.