-_11_-

((A/N Heads Up, I'm Sorry))

Dan's POV

"KIDS DINNER'S READY" my mum yells.

"C'mon phil," i say

"Alright" he says. We walk to the kitchen and have our first family meal. It consists of Steak, peas, carrots and mashed potatoes. Yummy. Me and phil devour our food and and finish at a rapid velocity. After about 30 minutes of eating we head back to my room. Phil used the toilet. Toilet. Then it hits me. Bulimic, he is bulimic, he is forcing himself to throw up. Right now. I run to the bathroom door, and hear grotesque sounds. I pound against the door, screaming. Tears running down my face.

"NO NO NO NO" i choked back tears. "PHIL NO STOP" he probably can't hear me. I keep pounding, but it's no use. I fall to the floor defeated. I can hear sounds, of puking, and can't keep myself together. "Stop... " i whispered tears running down my cheeks. Then a huge thump. A loud thump. Onto the ground of the bathroom. Phil, phil was the thump. He fell onto the ground. I shove my shoulder into the door, again, again. My mum runs in and asks me what's happening. "MUM, H-HELP THE D-DOOR!" she rushes out and gets a key, we open to door, and Phil is on the ground, eyes dulled, toilet full of bile. My mum gasps and i just stand there looking over him and fall to my knees. I put his head in my lap and cry. Putting my hot forehead onto his cold one. Looking into his eyes. He isn't fully unconscious, so me and Mum moved him onto his bed, Minding the cast. My mum kissed me goodnight and closed the door. I was kneeling next to phil's bed, and his crutches. Sobbing onto his chest.

"Dan..." he mumbles. I looked into his eyes. "I, i'm sorry." i hug him so hard. He laughs slightly and he falls asleep.

"Phil, i know you can't hear me but. I really, really, want you to be healthy. I love you so god damn, fucking much. Phil, I love you. I don't care how much you weigh, i love you for who you are... " i start to choke on my own tears. "Goodnight. Love You"

____________________________________________

Phil's POV

I had heard every word dan just said. He was now crying and i felt so bad. He was on the other bed and there was no way i could get to him, with my broken knee cap and all.

"Bear?" i asked quietly. He turned over and his eyes were just starting to puff up and get red.

"Mmm" he said with hurt in every word.

"Come here... " i said and moved over. He came, and snuggled in under my covers. I comforted him even though all i was doing, was probably made it worse. He sobbed, and there was nothing i could do to help.

"Phil, c-couldnt you j-just eat s-something? And k-keep it d-down?" he asked hopefully. He doesn't get it. I thought he did but he didn't. A tear fell, just thinking about how hard i have tried but it's not enough. It's never enough. He looked at me as i was now the one crying.

"D-D-Dan... i-it's n-not that s-s-simple." i sobbed. I felt so hurt that not even the love of my life understood what i was going though. Not even him.