-_5_-

Phil's POV

He is starting to wake up, after passing out. I had no clue why he passed out, i just heard a loud thud, and he was knocked out. He looks around and then back at me. I smile at him and he smiles back. He then quickly notices my bloody sleeve of my jumper. I think he remembers.

"P-phil," his voice raspy from sleeping "I-i'm s-so s-s-sorry." he looked me straight in the eyes, waiting for me to reply. I just shake my head and let one tear drip down. he wipes it away with my not bloody sleeve.

"It's not a-a big deal." I say not realizing how shaky my voice and body are. He sat up and held me gently. He was so, so, kind, and sweet and cute-... no. no. no. he did not like Daniel James Howell. No. he thought.

______________________________________________________________

Dan's POV

I stared up at his blue diamond eyes, glossy with tears.

"I should probably go... " i said as i started to get up. "Listen, here's my number just in case anything happens" he looks up at me and takes the slip of paper and i disappear out of his room. I just feel so weird around him. I should probably stand my distance. I was back through the concrete forest we like to call London. I walk home and the smell of mum's baking makes me think about Phil who probably has never had anyone cook him dinner, or show him that they love him.