-_4_-

Dan's POV

I couldn't stop thinking about phil, was he okay? He looked dead when i had seen him. His eyes were dead. His soul was... dead. I felt so bad for him knowing how hurt he is, it destroyed my heart. I felt like i was responsible, like i should have done something. The school bell rang and i slung my backpack over my shoulder and ran to the nurse.

"Erm, is Phil still here?" i said, she probably saw my cheeks turn a dark shade of red.

"He erm, when home. Why?" she asked.

"Well he is... " i bit my lip. "My friend, just erm wanted to checkup on him."

"Well do you know where he lives?" i shook my head. "Here" it was the student phone and address book. I found his name and quickly memorized it. I waved goodbye and headed off. I called my mum to tell her i got detention, so i could go visit Phil. i finally found his... not house, but apartment. I walked up the 2 stairwells and finally knocked on the door. There was no answer. I put my ear against the door and heard winces of pain. I knew it was Phil. i tried to open the door which was surprisingly open.

_______________

Phil's POV

I heard the front door open and i knew i was probably my dad, hungover so i hid underneath my bed hoping he wouldn't notice the small trail of blood. The man seemed to walk around the house and opening my brother's door first. He walked around and then came to my room, and i heard it, "Phil,Phil" it was Dan, he was whispering. He noticed the trail of blood almost immediately. He was bending down to see if i was under the bed, which i was.

_______________________

Dan's POV

I leaned down and saw him. Scrunched up into a ball, dried tears on his face, blood running down his left arm... blade in his right hand.

"P-p-phil... i... " i stuttered as he wiggled out from under the bed and locked himself in the bathroom. I heard hushed sobbing and winces of pain. He was still doing it. He w-was c-c-c-cutting h-hims-self. I fell against the wall, passed out.