-_2_-

Dan's POV

I walked to school the next morning. i live 25 minutes away, but my mum thought the bus fee cost too much so i have to walk. i approached the front gates and stride in. i get in the lift to get to the 2nd floor. i know they are for handicap but seriously i cant go up those stairs, not after all that walking. the lift door opens and i walk out and to my locker. i'm pulling out my history book when i hear a moan followed by a sob, coming from the other corridor. i go to see what's happening, and it hits me. that's that Phil kid. who i work with in Smith's. i have to do something. I'm about to intervene when the bell rings and the very small crowd, who was watching Phil get beat up, leaves. i'm left now with just West and Phil. Phil looks at me with his bloody lip and black eye. i know i should do something but what? what could i do?! i mouthed 'sorry' and shuffled away. 

________________________

Phil's POV

he left. he left me here. so many people and not one, one tried to help me. but i guess that's okay. i mean. i deserve this. i do. 

"Oh he left you here." he said tauntingly. i look up at him. i try to glare but i am unable. i'm helpless. "What.. was he your boyfriend?! You FAG!!" i feel tears start to well up in my eyes. "What are you going to go CUT YOURSELF?!!??" I felt a hot tear stream down my cheek, as he laughs demonically. He spits on me and then leaves. i run to the nearest bathroom. i sit on the closed toilet seat cry, sobs shuddering through me. tear after tear onto the tiled floor, a small pool formed of tears and blood. then i hear a voice. 

"PHIL? PHIIL?" it was Dan, the guy who left me for dead. i say nothing but soon hear a knock on my stall. he probably saw the pool of tears/blood. "listen i know you hate me but, look, i didn't know what to do.. i-i'm sorry."