-_10_-

Dan's POV

Around the 3rd or 4th episode of AHS, i saw Phil was asleep. Snoring. I put the computer down and laid my head over his, and i also fell asleep. I woke up to laughter, belonging to Phil. I saw he was browsing the internet, right now looking at google images of baby cows.

"Are you looking at baby cows?!" i asked. He laughed his head off, and he stuck his tongue out a little. God i love that about him. God i love everything about him.

"Daaann" he looked at me and i rolled my eyes.

"Hmm..?"

"Nothing, just bored" he said making a pouty face. He looked at the ceiling, and looked kinda sad.

"Wanna take a walk- i mean a roll?" he giggled to himself.

"Daaannnn stop making fun of meeeee" he makes another adorable pouty face. "And yes i do want to take a roll."

We get out the door, and immediately it starts pouring down buckets. I can tell Phil hates the rain, so he pulls up his hoodie. I personally love the rain, so we head to the park. And we watch a couple of kids swing on the swings. I look over at him, and he is crying. I have no clue why though.

"Phil, what's wrong?" i ask him as i envelope him into a warm hug.

"I d-don't know, i-i think it's j-just the weather." he tells me and looks at me with those beautiful blues. they have tears in them, but he is still the cutest thing on the planet.

"We can head back okay, Bear?" i asked him. And leaned down for a kiss, which he received and sent back.

"Okay, bear... " he whispers. And i wheel him back. We decide to spend the rest of the day watching Totoro, Ponyo, and Castle in the Sky.