⊙﹏⊙ 02

The bus stops.I just wait the 12 boys get down they are just so noisy.All of them get off the bus.

'Taeyeon~ah just find the guidance office first to pass some files from your parents. Yes i understand. Well im talking to myself now. That was creepy' - Taeyeon

Guidance Office

*knock knock

"Come in"said the guidance counsilor.

"Hello,good morning my name is Kim Taeyeon"said Taeyeon.

"Well Taeyeon just call me Mrs.Bang"said Mrs.Bang.

"Yes Mrs.Bang"said Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon your section will at the 3rd floor Rm.309.Taeyeon if you have problems at that section just say it to me"said Mrs.Bang.

"Yes Aunty i mean Mrs.Bang".

My eomma and Mrs.Bang are childhood friends they share their ambitions,secrets and love.When Mrs.Bang find out that my eomma is the daughter of the most richest company in south korea and my eomma said that they will move at Busan for take care of my grandmother and the both of them bid a farewell to each other.

'Well third floor and im tired now just one more step Taeyeon' - Taeyeon

I reach at my room and there is a teacher now.I knock at the door and the teacher open it.And she bowed at me 90°.And i whisper at her.

"Mrs.Jung don't be so ovbious" Taeyeon warned.

"Ah yeah" Mrs. Jung said.

The people in the class was shocked when their teacher just bowed 90° to the person.

"Okay class we have a new student. Come in" Mrs.Jung said.

Taeyeon walks in and the other boys just wowed at her and blushing.Taeyeon recognize the other boys from the bus earlier and she see Baekhyun have a surprise reaction.

"Well introduce yourself" Mrs.Jung said.

"Hello my name is Kim Taeyeon and please take care of me" Taeyeon introduced.

"Yes we will take care of you"one of the boys said.

"Shut your mouth Bambam!" Mrs. Jung said. Bambam just laughed.

"Sit beside Tiffany dear from the second row at the window area" Mrs.Jung said.

'I'm so lucky today to sit at the window area' - Taeyeon

"Hi Tiffany can i sit beside you?"Taeyeon said.

"Sure why not?"her eye smiles are beautiful.

"Thanks" Taeyeon said.

"So Taeyeon want to go with me at recess?"the girls are starting to gossip about Taeyeon.

"She is now talking to the Pink Princess"

"She is talking one of the snsd members"

"But Taeyeon is good at the snsd too"

"Yeah sure.Do you have any friends?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yes there are 7 girls and we have a group called snsd means so nyuh si dae or girls generation" Tiffany said.

"Wow your group name is perfect,can i hang-out with them too?" Taeyeon said and seems suspicious.

"Yes!!I'm so excited to you to meet them!!" Tiffany said excitedly.

'I hope i will know them well because i heard they are popular. And their group name is so suspicious. And they are boy group called EXO who is popular too and i find out that he is one of them. So that's the reason why he is curious of me. I thought he know my family background' -Taeyeon

Recess Time

"Come on,let's go" Tiffany said. Taeyeon nodded and feel nervous.

"Hello girls! This is Taeyeon my seatmate and she is pretty and kind too" Tiffany said.

"Hello Taeyeon nice to meet you" Yuri said and bowed.

"Are you an eoni?" Seohyun asked.

"I'm 17"Taeyeon replied.

"Guys will you keep quiet im trying to eat here!!" Jessica shouted.

"Yah Jessica would you show some respect to Taeyeon?" Tiffany said.

"Ta-ta-taeyeon?" Jessica stuttered.

"Why are you talking like that?" Tiffany asked.

'Please don't say it Jessica...please....please...'Taeyeon

"Because she's my-"Taeyeon cease her.

"I'm hungry let's eat now"said Taeyeon half-shouting.

(h)

Vote ☆
Comment ↭