⊙﹏⊙ 03

'Please don't say it Jessica....please...please...' Taeyeon

"Because she's my-"Taeyeon cease her.

"Im hungry let's eat now"said Taeyeon half-shouting.

'Why she is here?!' - Taeyeon

There was an akward silence.Hyoyeon cleared her throat and asked some questions to Taeyeon."Eoni,what would you prefer most?singing or dancing?"said Hyoyeon.

"Singing" Taeyeon answered.

"I know this sounds crazy eoni,would you like to be part of our group?" Yoona asked hoping for a yes.

"If it's ok to you all of you guys" Taeyeon said and smiled. She looked at Jessica who seem's feel sorry. 'I know how you feel....'

Recess is over

Taeyeon hurry to go at her locker suddenly something hit her head hard.Taeyeon try to open her eye's and see Bambam.She immediately push Bambam and get up.

"Yah! Why do hit me?!" Taeyeon asked with anger in her tone.

"Im sorry,i thought you were the girl the last time i saw,im really really sorry" Bambam said.

"Its okay now" Taeyeon said.

"Thank you...my princess"said Bambam but whisper the last word.Taeyeon could'nt hear him and thought he was crazy.

Taeyeon locked her locker.And walk towards to her room.Lucky the teacher isn't here.At the middle of lecturing someone just throw a crumpled paper at her and open it.

"I'm sorry to annoy you at the bus,just im getting attracted to yo- i mean at the surrounding hehehe.."

'I know who wrote this' - Taeyeon

She looked at Baekhyun who is sleeping.But suddenly her heart beats fast.

'Why i feel this?' - Taeyeon

Class is now over...My appa going to fetch me so i waited at the gate. Baekhyun saw her and hide at Chanyeol's back.

"Yah!why are you hiding like that?" Chanyeol asked and looked at the gate and saw the girl that was Baekhyun talking about and grinned at him.

"Why are you hiding you're not even close?" Chanyeol asked.

"I throw a paper at her and she read it then she was looking who throw the paper into her and i just pretend to sleep" Baekhyun said.

"There's a two of us right now because the other's go home early" Chanyeol said.

"So?" Baekhyun asked confused.

"Go talk to her right now" Chanyeol said.

"How about you?" Baekhyun asked.

"Let's just meet at the park!" Chanyeol said. After Baekhyun say something back Chanyeol run away.

'Where is appa?What taking him so late?' - Taeyeon

"Hello Taeyeon~ssi"greeted Baekhyun.Taeyeon nodded and rolled her eyes.

"About earlier...im sorry" Baekhyun said.

"It's fine,are you going home now?" Taeyeon asked.

"My plan is get to know you"said Baekhyun.

'Okay?' - Taeyeon

"Can you be my friend?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yes,im glad you ask me that" Taeyeon said.

"Why?" Baekhyun asked confused.

"I never have boy-friend before" Taeyeon said.

"Ah,so im first?! Well im honored" Baekhyun said and smiling like an idiot. Taeyeon just laugh at his sillyness.

20 minutes passed Taeyeon's father arrived. "I guessed that is your appa now" Baekhyun said.

"Yes,so see you tomorrow"said Taeyeon.

"Bye Taengoo!" Baekhyun shouted and wave at her. She waved back and get inside the car.

'Taengoo? I like it.I call him....Baek!!!' - Taeyeon

"How's the first day of school Dear?" Mr.Kim asked.

"It's good and i make friends,9 friends!" Taeyeon said.

"My daughter growing up fast, you making friends fast, i know that you are shy" teased Mr.Kim.

"Appa,don't tease me" Taeyeon said.

"Appa,Jessica is in there" Taeyeon said.

"Jessica?!,the one that who tell about our family background?!,
this can't be true!"said Mr.Kim.

"Appa,i know that she is my childhood friend but in the school she is known as the ice princess because of her cold personality"said Taeyeon calming her father.

"So she better not told the people again!"said Mr.Kim.

"I will talk to her tomorrow appa,so i better get ready"said Taeyeon.Mr.Kim just nod.

Taeyeon get off the car and wait for her father.They went inside together.

"Hello eomma,i have 9 friends already!"said Taeyeon excitedly.

"But include Jessica"added Taeyeon.

"Jessica?!Did she tell-" Taeyeon stop her mother.

"No eomma, eomma just call me if the dinner is ready im tired,i take a nap first"said Taeyeon while walking up to the stairs.

"Okay honey"said Mrs.Kim.

"Oh!,Baekhyun how's your talk?" Chanyeol asked.

"It went well,and Taeyeon and i are now friends" Baekhyun said happily.

"And she said that i was her very first boy-friend,and i say im honored"added Baekhyun.

"Lucky puppy,i wish i was her friend too"said Chanyeol.

"I call her Taengoo when she bid a farewell to me"Baekhyun said.

"Yah!you just met her and you make her a nickname?!"Chanyeol said.

"It just came out on my mouth,i think someone is jealous"Baekhyun said.

"No im not!"Chanyeol said.

"Whatever!!" Baekhyun shouted and walk.

'Well Taeyeon is beautiful,kind and smart.I think i like her a little but i don't want to hurt Baekhyun so i stop my feelings towards her' - Chanyeol

(e)

Vote ☆
Comment ↭