⊙﹏⊙ 13

"Yah!What do you think are you doing right now?"Taeyeon shouted.

"Sorry,i want to surprise you"He replied.

"Surprise?But that's scary Bambam~ah" Taeyeon scolding Bambam.

"Sorry.I promise i don't do it again...so about our hang-out that turns dark are you sure you are not angry at me?"Bambam said pointing his fingers at his chest. Taeyeon nods.

She didn't want to tell Bambam about what happened to her last Saturday.She lied at Bambam of what happened to her at that day.She use Baekhyun's reason at Bambam.

"So let's go,the class is about to start"Bambam said.

"Let's go" Taeyeon said and she holds Bambam wrist to drag him. Bambam wants to let go but he didn't want to do it because his heart beat is so fast. Even it is just a simple hold. Bambam feels butterfly in his stomach.

"Don't do this to me.Its making me fall in love again"Bambam muttered.But Taeyeon didn't hear him.

Both of the enter the room.All of the students look at them.Even Tiffany is confused. Taeyeon looked at Baekhyun.Baekhyun is looking at the window avoiding their appearance.

"Are they dating?"

"Why Bambam oppa let Taeyeon hold his wrist?!"

"Perhaps!They are a couple now!"

The gossip are starting. Taeyeon notice that she is still holding Bambam wrist. She immediately let go but its to late. Taeyeon walks to her table.

"Yah!What was that for?Are you two dating?" Tiffany asked.

"Dating?!What?! NO!"Taeyeon answered whisper shout.

"If you say so" Tiffany wiggled her eyebrows.Taeyeon chuckled. 

"Baekhyun do you see them? Entering the room. Taeyeon is holding Bambam's wrist!" Chanyeol whispered shout at Baekhyun. Baekhyun is spacing out.

"Hello!Earth to my best friend Baekhyun!"Chanyeol shout at Baekhyun's ear."Ah!...And no i didn't see"Baekhyun replied in a cold tone."Because you are spacing out!"Chanyeol said.

"Do you really need to avoid her?"Chanyeol asked.Baekhyun nodded lazily."I hope you get well soon!"Chanyeol muttered loud.Enough to make Baekhyun hear his words.Baekhyun raise his eyebrow.

Recess time

The people in the room got out loudly since its recess time. Before Baekhyun can go out. Taeyeon hurriedly catch Baekhyun. 

"Can we talk?" Taeyeon said and look at Chanyeol if its fine. Chanyeol nods. 

"No" Baekhyun answered coldly. 

"What's wrong with you?" Taeyeon asked.

"Nothing" Baekhyun answered cold again.

"Then why are you talking like that to me?Like you didn't even know me?" Taeyeon said and act that she is hurt. 

"Stop asking questions!"Baekhyun shouted in front of Taeyeon.

"I-i-i..."Taeyeon runs as fast as she can.She cannot stand Baekhyun's ignorance anymore.

"Yah!You just hurt her!" Chanyeol scold Baekhyun.

"I know!" Baekhyun shout.

"Whats really going on with you?!" Chanyeol asked.

"I said i'm fine"Baekhyun said.Leaving Chanyeol behind.

"I need to find Taeyeon" Chanyeol said talking to himself.