⊙﹏⊙ 01

'Yes! It's the first day of school and I am so excited to see new people, teachers, school, and friends.'

'My name is Kim Taeyeon, 17 years old, a transfer student. I am from Busan and got transferred to Seoul because my parents have some serious business to deal with.'

'And I am in college now. I've been keeping a secret, first, I have a classmate who is a boy and I don't know why he is so obsessed with me and he would never stop confessing to me when my answer is always a no; and the second one is my family background is wealthy and I like to keep it a secret because if i say it to the people they will come to me and wanna be friends with me, so I tend to keep it as a secret' 

"Honey,! Breakfast is already ready! Come down now!"

"I'm comming eomma!!"

'Okay, I look at the mirror to observe my new uniform. It fits me well and looks good to me too. I hope I can find some new friends'

"Good morning eomma and appa" Taeyeon greeted them with a kiss.

"Good morning too dear" Mr.Kim greeted back while preparing for a sandwich.

"Honey, are you ready?" Mrs.Kim accessed.

"Of what eomma?" Taeyeon asked back.

"Of get-" Before Mrs. Kim answered her daughter, she got cut off by her husband.

"-of school?" Mr.Kim shared the look of being awkward to both to his wife and daughter Taeyeon.

"Well... of course today is a new day(?)" Taeyeon stuttered. 'why do eomma and appa act weirdly these days.'

"Honey, you are late now. Go ahead and go get your things. Our driver is probably waiting for you outside already. Have a blast on your first day dear." Mrs.Kim hugged Taeyeon and kissed her cheek.

"Yes eomma, you know I love you both the most!" Taeyeon bid farewell as she got her things and walked out the door.

'Why was eomma acting like that? I mean, both of them. Appa panicked for a second?.... Arghh! Taeyeon stop questioning yourself! Today is your first day! Get a grip will you?'

"Why would you say that to our dear Taeyeon?" Mr.Kim asked a little bit irritated in his tone.

"Well honey, I was only going to ask if she's ready to get married!" Mrs. Kim answered with an annoyance.

"Honey, we should give some time to our Taeyeon. And i think she is not ready yet." Mr.Kim suggested.

Mrs. Kim sighed. "Yes we give her some time.."

"Ahjussi, can I go down here?"

"Ma'am, as per Mr. Kim-"

"I got distracted and want to buy- No- I am very in the verge of using the restroom right now." Taeyeon pleaded.

"But Ma'am-"

"You will not like it if I let it out here in the car right? Please Ahjussi.."

The driver give in and let Taeyeon have what she wanted. She got out of her car and the school is 600km away. Taeyeon make sure the car leaves first and as she wave goodbye.

She starts to observe the surroundings and smiled. 'Nature is really indeed nice, but here in Seoul? Yes, they still do exist.'

Taeyeon waited for the school bus. 'It will be my first time to take this. And we only have 5 minutes left before running late. Maybe next time, I should be dropped off more earlier by here then... hahaha!'

Minutes later, the school bus arrived.

'Where should I sit?'

Taeyeon looked and observed the bus.

'Yes! Okay, it is an empty space. Window, perfect.'

Before Taeyeon can sit, there are 12 people who are so noisy and hilariously laughing. She sat at the window area and she noticed that the 12 noisy people, all of them are boys.

'Ish! First thing, why they are so noisy? Like, hello? They are in school bus?!' -Taeyeon.

Taeyeon was thinking deeply when suddenly a student talked to her.

"Umm... excuse me? You are literally sitting in my space." The student argued.

Taeyeon got a little bit surprised when suddenly a stranger talked to her.

"Well... Mr.-" As she looked at his name tag. "Mr. Byun, where is your proof that this IS your space? So that you can sit here, Mr. Byun." Taeyeon smirked and got proud of herself.

"Oohhh" The 11 boys who seem to be the friend of Mr. Byun, ooed in sync.

The boy cleared his throat and said. "Well, Ms. Kim, if you don't mind, i'll be sitting beside you then." He smirked as he sat beside Taeyeon. She rolled her eyes at him, showing off irritation.

'Okay... Taeyeon, just calm down will you? You just met this boy and-'

"Hi, I am Byun Baekhyun, one of the most handsome in our school." Baekhyun introduced .

'So Baekhyun is his name huh? Sounds like Bacon.'

She lifted one of her brows and introduced herself.

"I'm Kim Taeyeon." After Taeyeon said that, she looked at the window.

"I don't see you in school... You are not that familiar... perhaps you must be a new student!" Baekhyun guessed.

Taeyeon ignored.

'I'm popular in school with this 11 guys labeled as EXO, and she is not happy... nor excited, and shocked? So, maybe she is new.' - Baekhyun.

"Nice to meet you, Taeyeon"