⊙﹏⊙ 06

Today i must be brave and hide my angryness in her,because its time to talk to Jessica.

"Honey,your appa will drive you to school today"Mrs.Kim said.

"Appa?"Taeyeon asked confused.

"Yes your appa will drive you to school today. He wants to talk the school principal of yours"Mrs.Kim explained.

"Why would appa talk Mrs.Bang?" Taeyeon asked.

"I don't know but i miss her you know,can you invite her secretly honey?"Mrs.Kim asked. Taeyeon nodded at her eomma. "Eomma i'll go now,goodbye".

"Why do you ask Taeyeon to join our group?" Jessica asked.

"Eoni we all know your past friendship relation of you two and i think this your time to talk about it" Yoona said.

"Your right,i have to face her but you know that i made a horrible mistake right?" Jessica asked as she let out a warming smile. Yoona nodded.

"Eoni just listen to your heart and give all your words you want to say" Seohyun said out of nowhere. "Seohyun~ah you just came out of nowhere"The three of them laugh.

Yes all of Snsd members know Taeyeon's background.That's why Tiffany asked Taeyeon to join her in recess without hesitation. Snsd group never talk to new student in school. That's why the students are shocked why Tiffany will talk to Taeyeon when they didn't talk to some new students.

"Appa,eomma said that you are going to talk Mrs.Bang" Taeyeon said.

"I'm going to talk her about something,im going to tell you later at home" Mr.Kim said.

"Yes appa, im going now see you at home, Oppa will fetch me later right?" Taeyeon asked. "Yes Heechul will fetch you later"

"Eoni go to rooftop in time of recess, because we are going to spend our recess time at the rooftop" Sunny said.

"Ah okay i'll be there" Taeyeon said. "Eoni don't come late"Sunny reminded Taeyeon. "Yes i will not go late" Taeyeon promised.

Recess time

'That's crazy.Sunny said don't be late but they are nowhere to be found in rooftop.Taeyeon just wait' - Taeyeon

Taeyeon hear some clicking sound at the door. She turned around and see Jessica. 'Jessica? I think they are setting the two of us but they don't know about me'

"Taeyeon~ssi why are you here?" Jessica asked cold.

"Jessica don't pretend that you don't know me.You are the one who almost spread the rumor. Appa make a solution for that rumor and that is what i heard from you. I thought i picked the right best friend but not. And you make the group name the one that i said to you when we are since small. Jessica i don't know why are you being like this i think you drink some potion to be a bad person" Taeyeon said while crying.

"Taeyeon~ah, im sorry i said your secret to everyone, im sorry i spread the rumors, im sorry for being cold, im sorry for being not the true best friend, im sorry for being liar, im sorry for being a traitor, im sorry to make your life worst and im sorry that i believe Jonghyun that he will kill you. Yes Taeyeon he know all about it. He heard our conversation about that and we promise each other. The time i need to go at the restroom he held me tightly at my wrist. He said that if i didn't tell it to everyone he will kill you. So i did it for our friendship and when i said it to everyone you are there who is angry, regretful and guilty. Taeyeon he will kill you" Jessica explained.Taeyeon is speechless of what she heard.

"He will kill me? I think he is so obsessed to me. Jessica let's just forget our past and try to trust each other again. Jessica did the other girls know about us" Taeyeon said.

"Yes let's trust at each other again. Yes they know about us. Since they are curious of me when i transfered at this school" Jessica said.

"Who is the leader of the group?" Taeyeon asked hoping there is none yet because she want to be a leader when the group is 9 member already. "None,you if you want to be the kid leader?" Jessica said.

And so on the recess is almost over. When they open the door they meet 7 girls and its them. "Guys why are you here?" Taeyeon said.

"Listening of your conversation eoni" Seohyun said straight forward. All of them laugh.

"So guys you know about us right?" Taeyeon asked. All of them nodded in chorus.

"The recess is almost over but i even didn't eat some" Sooyoung said.

"But eoni you just finished your 3 yogurt" Yuri said. "Eoni's the recess is now over"Seohyun said. Bell rang.

"Okay class, we have an activity and this activity is you have to partner activity so not 8 or above it's two only but i already plan who will be your partner" Mrs.Jung said. The students 'argh' in frustation. "Okay i'll start now"

Sehun and Luhan
Mina and Tiffany
Xiumin and Chen
........
.......
Taeyeon and Baekhyun

"All of you are now settle now, so start find your partner now and the topic will about love, the deadline will be at the last week and better finish it" Mrs.Jung said.

"Taeyeon i see you later" Tiffany said.

"Yes bye"Taeyeon said. 'Argh Baekhyun but why? Tiffany is okay but Baekhyun. We are friends now but i feel akward when he is with me'

"Hi Taengoo!" Baekhyun said.

"Hi Baek"Taeyeon said.

"Did you just call me another name?" Baekhyun said.

"Baek will be my call to you,why you didn't like it? It's okay i just-"
Baekhyun cut Taeyeon.

"Just call me by that name. It's been a long time since we talk." Baekhyun said.

"But we talk yesterday" Taeyeon said.

"But its kinda year to me" Baekhyun said. 'Aish Baekhyun why did you say that it will be akward'.

Taeyeon caught Baekhyun thinking deeply. "You are just a sweet friend" Taeyeon said breaking the akward silent atmosphere.

"Thank you, since this activity is serious and it is good to reach some grade A+. Where do we have to finished this your house or my house?" Baekhyun asked.

"Your house" Taeyeon said without hesitation since her house is  a mansion.

"Deal, when the class is over come over to my house" Baekhyun said.

"Oppa don't fetch me i'll go to my friend's house to do our activity" Taeyeon said calling her brother. 'Oppa? Aish Baekhyun don't be like this'.

"Okay girl or boy?" Heechul asked through the phone.

"Boy....It's ok oppa he is good friend" Taeyeon said. 'I thought sweet friend. Baekhyun just stop'.

"Are you sure ?This is your first time you have a boy-friend,okay i just tell appa and eomma" Heechul said.

"Thank you oppa" Taeyeon said. 'Huu oppa is just Taeyeon's brother. Baekhyun are you in love? No way! ....I don't know.'

(p)

Vote☆
Comment↭