⊙﹏⊙ 16

"Oppa! Wait! Baekhyun oppa!" The girl shout. Baekhyun turned around and Chanyeol also. Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"What? Are you gonna to confess to me again?!" Baekhyun said annoyed.

"Oppa are you dating Taeyeon?" The girl said.

"No. Why would you asked me that kind of question?" Baekhyun asked.

"Nothing just asking" The girl said.

"Lets go Baekhyun this girl is just annoying us" Chanyeol said and Baekhyun nod.

"Oppa wait a minute!" The girl shouted.

"What is it Naeun?!" Baekhyun shout.

Naeun stood frozen and look at the gate. 'What a luck she look at this side' Naeun smirked.

Baekhyun look where was Naeun looking. Suddenly she walk closer to Baekhyun and she hugged him. Making Baekhyun look at her and immediately push her.

"Yah! What do you think are you doing?" Baekhyun said.

"Just hugging you oppa" Naeun said and she pinch Baekhyun's cheeks. After that she look at Taeyeon. She see Taeyeon is kind of jealous.

'Do you want to play games? Then try me Taeyeon?!' Naeun said.

"You are crazy" Baekhyun said. Naeun bowed. Chanyeol and Baekhyun walk together leaving Naeun alone.

"Is she a psycho?" Chanyeol asked.

"She is really crazy" Baekhyun said. Chanyeol look at the gate and notice it was Taeyeon and Jessica.

He holds Baekhyun's wrist and run outside. Chanyeol see that the two of saying goodbye at each other. He let Baekhyun first and Baekhyun is confused. Baekhyun shook his head.

Chanyeol nudge Baekhyun. Baekhyun look up and see Taeyeon. 'Sorry Taengoo. You understand someday' Baekhyun said it in his mind and look at Taeyeon with sad eyes. Taeyeon look back with cold stare.

He look at Jessica but they have the same stare. He looks at Chanyeol.

"What?" Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun shook his head.

"I wish my talkative friend will come back" Chanyeol joked. Baekhyun punched him lightly. Chanyeol shout in pain.

"But that was light only" Baekhyun said.

"I know" Chanyeol said and laugh.

Both of them walk together. "I have a question" Chanyeol said. Baekhyun look at him raising his eyebrows.
"What?" Baekhyun said.

"Remember what i told you this morning?" Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun nods.

"It happened quickly" Chanyeol said.

"What are you saying?" Baekhyun asked.

"Thats why you must mark my words sometimes" Chanyeol scold Baekhyun.

Baekhyun looked down. Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

"Seriously you just gonna act like that?" Chanyeol asked getting annoyed.

"I don't want this to happen but it just happen. Im such a coward" Baekhyun blurted out loud.

"What do you mean?" Chanyeol asked confused.

"Im such a coward..." Baekhyun said weakly.

"Spill it out and make some solution to it" Chanyeol said.

"The day when i rescue her. Her eomma came in the hospital. And there is a sentence that she say that it make me hurt.... She said im just a friend that appeared only his brightest hours and not darkest...And she added that i avoid her" Baekhyun said and some tears escaped from his eyes.

"Really?! Taeyeon's mother?! Who is she to told you what to do?!.... That..." Chanyeol said frustated tone.

"Now i understand you" Chanyeol added. Baekhyun nodded and wipe his tear.

"You know also that this is my first time to avoid some of my friend even it is so hard" Baekhyun said.

"Do you have a plan to tell it to her?" Chanyeol said.

"I don't know. Since the way she look at me earlier. She seems she doesn't want to talk to me anymore" Baekhyun said.

"Ah!......" Chanyeol said. "I have an idea...the only way to convince her to talk is...." Chanyeol stop.

"Is?" Baekhyun asked.

"About our activity since the deadline is on Friday" Chanyeol said.

"Thats it! I have still a chance to talk to her" Baekhyun said.

"But there is many time a chance to talk to her" Chanyeol said. "Because she is the one who is confused and you are the one who making her confused" Chanyeol said.

"Yeah... I almost forgot" Baekhyun said.

"Do you like her?" Chanyeol asked randomly.

"Taeyeon? No she is only my friend" Baekhyun answered.

"Friend? Really? Then Why are you so worried about her before your family?" Chanyeol asked.

"Aish...this is your home now. Goodnight" Baekhyun said and run to the opposite road and hurriedly open the gate.

"You are obvious Baekhyun" Chanyeol muttered and enter his house.

-

"Taeyeon do you talk with Baekhyun?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"No eomma. He didn't want to talk to me" Taeyeon said.

"Eomma why did you ask?" Taeyeon asked confused.

"Nothing honey continue your food" Mrs. Kim said. Taeyeon nods.

'So he doing it. He better be because Taeyeon might fall in love to him. I don't want Taeyeon to fall in love to him since she going to get married after 4 years' Mrs. Kim said.

"Im done. Im Going upstairs" Taeyeon said. All of them bowed. Taeyeon rushed to her room and lock it. She raised her shirt and look at her stomach.

"I think its fine now" Taeyeon said.

She slowly unbandaged the bandage in her stomach. She see the skin is fine and when she touch it she screamed not too loud. And cover her mouth incase someone might hear her screaming.

She put her shirt down. She raise her jacket in her right arm and look at her bruise. She tapped it lightly and it didn't hurt. She pressed it and she almost scream so loud because of the pain but she covered her mouth.

Suddenly someone knocks. Taeyeon picked up the waste bandage and threw it fast. She looked at the mirror and fixed herself. She opened and it reveals Mina.

"Ma'am your vitamins" Mina said. Taeyeon took it and drink it fast.

"Ma'am drink it carefully" Mina said. Taeyeon passed the glass.

"Here... Thank you" Taeyeon said and locked the door. Mina shook her head.

'Will i able to handle this carefully? I must took it carefully' Taeyeon said.

Taeyeon took a bath and brush her teeth and proceed to her bed.

'If i had to talk to him?' Taeyeon said before she sleep.

Omg! Im able to update today! Thank god! ㅋㅋㅋ BTW thanks for your support *crying and fill some 3 bucket*....♡♡

Vote ☆
Comment ↭