⊙﹏⊙ 04

"Jessica since you are my friend since we are small,i have something to tell you" Taeyeon said.

"Yes what is it Taeyeon~ah?"Jessica said.

"But don't tell it to someone else,you must promise me" Taeyeon said.

"Yes i will promise i cross my heart"Jessica said.

"My family is one of the most richest in south Korea and i didn't tell you about this because i'm just scared" Taeyeon said.

Jessica is shocked of what just Taeyeon said and she hugged Taeyeon. " Taeyeon i will not tell this to everyone since i promise to you and i'm your best friend and what you said to me i'm not this kind of person that you will treat me every recess or something,i keep it a secret also" Jessica said.

Taeyeon almost cry of what Jessica said. "I choose the right best friend thank you Jessica" Taeyeon hugged Jessica.

Jessica slowly released from the hug."Let's go to the room now,you don't want to skip class right?" Jessica said.

"Yes,let's go"

While the teacher is lecturing.Jessica stand up and make an excuse to go to the restroom.Jessica can feel someone is following her.The restroom is near but she feel someone holding her wrist.

"Yah! Jonghyun!Let go off me, Taeyeon don't like you,whatever you want to say right now Taeyeon will not like you back!!" Jessica said.

"Im not talking about that" Jonghyun smirked evilly at Jessica.

"Then what do you want?!"Jessica said angrily at him.

"I know Taeyeon said something to you earlier,yes i was there i listened what you two talking about" Jonghyun said.

Jessica shocked at what Jonghyun said.Jonghyun chuckled at Jessica's expression.

"D-do you h-hear it a-all?" Jessica said while shaking to death.

"Yes,i want you to say that to all of the students in this school" Jonghyun said.

"Who are you to tell what to do?! Taeyeon is my best friend and i made a promise to her!You know get out of my sight you just wasting my time!" Jessica said.

"Then if you didn't do it, i do it or i will kill your best friend,i torture her first while needing some help" Jonghyun smirked at Jessica.

Jessica is more angry of what she just heard. 'She is going to kill my best friend how could he' Jessica said in her mind. "Okay i do it!" Jessica said. "But in one condition don't kill my best friend"Jessica added.

"Good girl,i will not going to kill your 'best friend',do it tomorrow" Jonghyun said and left Jessica behind.

Jessica go back to her room the teacher is finished to her lesson when she came at the room. Jessica go to Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon~ah, sorry" Jessica said.

"For what?" Taeyeon asked.

Jessica's tears fell. Taeyeon notice it she wiped it and hugged Jessica. "Jessica whatever your problem is you can tell it to me" Taeyeon said.

"Its nothing" Jessica said.

Taeyeon is now more worried at Jessica.

"Sorry again Taeyeon~ah" Jessica said. "Its okay" Taeyeon said.

Class is over

Jessica bid farewell to Taeyeon. "Taeyeon i say something crazy but don't mind it okay?" Jessica said.

Taeyeon nodded at Jessica. "This is for your life that's why i do it,when i didn't do it something bad will happen,i do it because of our friendship,so when i do it you will totally hate me like 100% on your life,I'm sorry Taeyeon~ah,oh there is your appa now,just don't mind what i say because if you mind it,you will not able to sleep,bye Taeyeon~ah" Jessica said almost cry.

"Yes Jessica,Bye"Taeyeon said.

Taeyeon get in the car. 'You will found out tomorrow Taeyeon~ah' Jessica said in her mind.

Jessica wave at Taeyeon's car. Taeyeon wave back.

"What she saying is kind of serious?Why she is apologizing to me when she didn't do wrong to me? Argh Taeyeon,Jessica said don't mind it" Taeyeon muttered.

"What's that dear?"Mr.Kim said.

"Its nothing appa"Taeyeon faked smile.Mr.Kim just nod.

The next day

"This is it,the day full of guilt,angry and nervous" Jessica said.

When the teacher is not in the room yet Jessica is asking some attention to the students.

"Can i get some attention please?" Jessica asked. Jessica wants to walk out and jump on the building because she broke some serious promise and the worst is the promise is from my best friend since little. 'I look at Taeyeon who is happy of what i'm going to say.She always support me of what i ever i do and i think this one she never would support at me'

'I look at the back and see the devil who is smirking evilly and excited and have a cellphone to record it and other students have phone too' - Jessica

"Guys i have a secret and this is serious" Jessica started.

Jessica sighed deeply. "Taeyeon's family is one of the richest family in south Korea" Jessica added.

Taeyeon is shocked of what she just heard just now. "YOU PROMISED JESSICA.WHY DO YOU DO IT?.I HATE YOU.YOU PROMISE ME!" Taeyeon walk out to the classroom and went to the gate.

"Heechul oppa fetch me,no time to explain,i explain to you later at the mall" Before Heechul say something Taeyeon ended the call.

"What's wrong with my little sis,did someone bullied her?!" Heechul muttered angrily.He drive fast as he can to fetch Taeyeon.

"Ma'am you can't go home at not the right time" The guard said.

"Do you want to get fired?" Taeyeon said warning him.

"No ma'am but who are you to warned me?"The guard said.

"So you want to know?Ask to my traitor best friend!"Taeyeon said. Before the guard can say Taeyeon get inside in the car.

"Heechul oppa!" Taeyeon cried at the car.

"Little sister,who bullied you?" Heechul asked concerned.

"No one bully me oppa!" Taeyeon cried more.

"Stop crying it makes me punch who make you cry!" Heechul said.

"Oppa remember i tell you last night?She mean it!!Oppa she mean it!" Taeyeon said weakly.

Heechul hand's turned into fist. "Oppa let's talk at the mall" Taeyeon said. Heechul nodded.

(i)

Vote ☆
Comment ↭