⊙﹏⊙ 19

Baekhyun turned off his alarm and feel dizzy. He stretch his arms and stand up. He look at the mirror and his eyes are look so tired.

He proceed to the bathroom. He took a bubble bath and finished quickly. He got out and enter his room. Phone rings are heard.

He looked at the ID name and picked it up.

Hello Baekhyun. Where are you? You are 10 minutes late now - Chanyeol

Really? Wait... What time is it? - Baekhyun

Its 8:10 in the morning pabo - Chanyeol

Baekhyun starting to panic and hurriedly ended the call. He wear his uniform fast and buttoned it wrong.

He get his bag and the activity notebook. He went downstairs quickly and proceed to the dining area. He grabbed 1 piece of bread and drink his milk.

"Bye eomma" Baekhyun said.

"You are now late Mr. Byun" Mrs. Byun said.

"Eomma there's no time to nag" Baekhyun whined.

Mrs. Byun sighed. "You can go. I save my nagging first and blurted it out if you come home" Mrs. Byun said. Baekhyun cleared his throat and bowed.

"Okay class like what i said yesterday the deadline is today" Mrs. Jung said. The Students nodded and get their activity notebook.

'Where is Baekhyun? Is he absent? But no... he said last night he wants to finished it... Maybe he finished it late... Baekhyun please don't make me worried and come here' Taeyeon said.

"Don't worry... I think he will be here but late..." Tiffany said.

"Thank you Tiffany for always make me calm" Taeyeon said.

Baekhyun get his bicycle instead he take a bus. He cycle it fast. It made him almost crash in a car. He bowed and the light turns green.

"Okay next! After this we proceed to Taeyeon and Baekhyun" Mrs. Jung said.

Taeyeon nodded. 'Baekhyun where are you?! Its driving me crazy. If he didn't come... Maybe I should prepare for my own to recite it in front of the class...' Taeyeon said.

He reach his school and park his bike. He put a bike lock and enter the gate.

"You are late young man!" The guard shout.

"That's good Mina and Tiffany!" Mrs. Jung said. Both of them thank Mrs. Jung. "Next!" Mrs. Jung shout.

'This is it Taeyeon... He didn't come...' Taeyeon said.

Taeyeon stand up and walk at the front. She looked at the black board first and calm herself first. And she faced the students.

"Um... My n-name is Taeyeon and Ba-baekhyun is n-not h-here... S-so im the one can recite to-today" Taeyeon stuttered. She looked at Tiffany and Tiffany gave her two thumbs up.

Baekhyun ignore the guard and went to his class room. He peeked at the door. He saw Taeyeon is reciting without him. He noticed Taeyeon's nervous. He saw Taeyeon stop talking because she don't know what to say so he come in and bowed.

"Im sorry im late" Baekhyun said. He stand beside Taeyeon and gave her a copy.

Taeyeon feel confused and thankful at the same time. "Let's start from the top" Baekhyun said.

After they recite the students clap them. "Thats a very good recitation... but Baekhyun you are still late so do the punishment outside" Mrs. Jung said. Baekhyun bowed and go out to do the punishment.