⊙﹏⊙ 15

'Why Tiffany not texting me yet? Is Taeyeon not beside her?' Jessica thought.

Jessica always look at her phone. In case Tiffany will text. The teacher call her. Jessica didn't hear it. The teacher call Jessica again but the teacher raise her tone. Making Jessica focus again.

"Is something bothering you Ms.Jung?" The teacher said. "No ma'am. Im sorry" Jessica stand up and bowed. The teacher nod and back to her lesson. "Don't worry eoni. Tiffany eoni will text you" Yoona trying to calm Jessica. "Thank you Yoona" Jessica said.

'Ish... Its making me unpatient.. Im so worried at Taeyeon' Jessica's mind said.

Suddenly her phone vibrates and she immediately look at it. "Its from Tiffany" Jessica whispered.

She's not here. Sorry i took so long to text at you. Mrs.Jung always look at my side. Sorry. ﹋o﹋-Tiffany.

The text made Jessica even more worry. "Where is she?" Jessica muttered.

Thank you Tiffany. Its fine that it took you so long. I understand. ↖(^▽^)↗- Jessica

And then after that Tiffany didn't text her. "Yoona. In next subject i will skipping it" Jessica said. "Why eoni? Going to find Taeyeon eoni?" Yoona asked. "Yes" Jessica replied. "Okay eoni. Tell us tomorrow okay?" Yoona said. Jessica nods.

The teacher exits and Jessica too. Jessica go at the restroom first but Taeyeon is not there. She went at the rooftop also. She checks at the cafeteria but still not there. To the library, janitor's closet. "Why would Taeyeon come here?" Jessica asked herself. She closed the janitor's closet.

The strict supervisor is there walking around. She hides at the Janitors closet. Hoping she didn't seen by the supervisor. She listened to the foot steps. And its coming near from her.

She is nervous. The supervisor might open the janitors closet. The door is slowly opening. Her heart beats fast. Suddenly someone call the supervisor. The supervisor left. Jessica sighed deeply.

She peeked at the door carefully. And there is no more people. She walk carefully and ended at the nurse office. "Nah. Taeyeon in the nurse office?" Jessica asked herself. "Maybe?" Jessica muttered. She knocked at the door and come in.

When she come in. She saw a guy and Taeyeon. "Chanyeol?" Jessica said. Chanyeol turn around and bowed. "Yeah?" Chanyeol asked. "What happened to Taeyeon?" Jessica asked and sit at the edge of the bed.

"It happened last recess" Chanyeol replied. "Why Taeyeon have bruise in her arms. And bandage in stomach?..." Jessica asked. "She might been bully" Chanyeol try to answer her question.

"BULLY?!" Jessica raised her tone. "Calm down. The nurse said she is fine now" Chanyeol said. "Why would i calm down when my best friend is in this situation?" Jessica said in sad tone and tears fell in her eyes. Chanyeol stand up and walk at Jessica.

He patted Jessica's shoulder. "Stop crying it won't solve everything" Chanyeol said. Jessica wiped her tears and faced Chanyeol.

"Thank you Chanyeol. You able to bring Taeyeon in the nurse office. Im a worse best friend..." Jessica said. "Don't say like that kind of words... You have been great friend to her thats why she choose you as her best friend" Chanyeol said smiling sadly.

"And why do you stay here instead of coming to the class after recess?" Jessica asked raising her eyebrows. "W-well i want to t-take care of her" Chanyeol stuttered. "Do you like her?" Jessica teased. Before Chanyeol can answer. Taeyeon wake up.

"Taeyeon you are now awake" Jessica said walking towards Taeyeon and hugged her. Taeyeon hugged back. "Where am i?" Taeyeon said and trying to sit and touch her head. "In the nurse office pabo" Jessica said. Taeyeon chuckled.

"Chanyeol.... Thank you" Taeyeon said. Chanyeol bowed. "Without you maybe im still there waiting someone could help me" Taeyeon said and let out a lovely smile. "Its fine. And should i leave now?" Chanyeol asked.

"Would you like to go home with us?" Jessica asked. "No its fine. There is Baekhyun anyways" Chanyeol said. The Baekhyun word make Taeyeon hurt. She looked up and hold the bridge of her nose. Trying not to cry.

"Y-you can go now" Taeyeon said in a cold tone. Chanyeol bowed and exits. "What's wrong?" Jessica asked in worried tone. "Ba-Baek...hyun" Taeyeon said it and tears escaped from her eyes.

Jessica shushed her. "Whats with Baekhyun?" Jessica asked. "He...is suddenly...cold towards me..." Taeyeon said weakly. "Why are you so worried?" Jessica asked. "Because he is my friend" Taeyeon raised her voice.

"But...he is so cold and shout in front of me..."Taeyeon said. "That Bacon!!" Jessica raised her voice as well. "But...don't hurt Baekhyun maybe he has his own reason" Taeyeon said and looked down. "Are you taking his side? He is the one who hurt you here!" Jessica's hand balled into fist.

"Im not saying that im taking his side...im only saying if he has a reason" Taeyeon said and keep looking down. "If he has a reason then...why would he shout in front of you?!" Jessica said. "Okay. You won i lose. Lets stop the arguement...I cannot take it anymore...my head is going to burst out soon" Taeyeon said and finally looked to Jessica and let out a geniune smile.

Jessica smiled too and hugged Taeyeon. "Im glad that you are always by my side...And a kind of friend that who didn't leave until their last breath..." Taeyeon said.
"I am...im always there by your side...and im not going to leave you" Jessica said. Taeyeon gently pulled out from the hug and chuckled.

"Were being so emotional" Taeyeon said. Jessica wiped her tears. "Yes we are" Jessica said.

Class is over

'Jonghyun didn't come to school today...and i almost forgot the activity with Baekhyun...' Taeyeon thought.

"What's with that face?" Jessica asked. "Nothing" Taeyeon said and she look around. And suddenly Taeyeon hold Jessica's wrist and run towards to the gate. "Whats that for?" Jessica asked confused. "No-nothing" Taeyeon said and closed her eyes not wanting to cry. "Le-lets go" Taeyeon said weakly.

"Jisuk your body guard and include it as a driver is here take care okay?" Jessica said. Taeyeon nods. "Will you tell it to your appa?" Jessica said talking about her bruise. "No. I always wear a jacket. And reason that the weather is so cold" Taeyeon said. "Okay. Go on now and my driver is already here anyway" Jessica said.

The both of them bid a farewell to each other before they enter their cars. Chanyeol and Baekhyun suddenly comes out from the gate. Taeyeon saw a girl and the girl smirked at her. Baekhyun gave Taeyeon a sad stare. Taeyeon gave him a cold stare.

Taeyeon hurriedly get in the car and the driver drove off. Baekhyun look at Jessica. Jessica shook her head and gave gim a cold stare also and drove off. Baekhyun look at Chanyeol.

"What?" Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun shook his head. "I wish my talkative friend will come back" Chanyeol joked. Baekhyun punched him lightly. Chanyeol shout in pain. "But that was light only" Baekhyun said. "I know" Chanyeol said and laugh.

(g) ;)

Vote ☆
Comment ↭