⊙﹏⊙ 09

End of recess

I want to skip class. I don't want to see Jonghyun. Taeyeon go to the rooftop to skip class.

"I want to take some fresh air and feel the surroundings, its been long since i go to rooftop" Taeyeon said talking to herself.

"Oh blue sky, birds and sun! What a perfect day but almost get bad because of him" Taeyeon said.

"What do you mean bad?" Someone asked her. Taeyeon jump in surprised. When she turned around its Bambam.

"I don't know that you skip class also?" Bambam said.

"I only skip this time because of some reason" Taeyeon said. Taeyeon sit at the bench.

"What reason?" Bambam asked.

"Random reason" Taeyeon said. Bambam sit beside Taeyeon but have a small distance.

"Why you skip class also?" Taeyeon asked.

"I just hate math" Bambam said. "Hahaha! Me too, i just can't get the equations and problems sometimes" Taeyeon said and smiling at Bambam who is laughing like an idiot.

"When you just transferred in this school, i don't know why, when you just enter the classroom something in me change suddenly. The feeling of nervous, curios, shy and inlove" Bambam said trying to confess at Taeyeon.

Actually Bambam is not ready for this because he know what Taeyeon would say. He see everytime Taeyeon is with Baekhyun and he thinks that he has no chance to Taeyeon's heart.

"In-in lo-love?" Taeyeon said stuttered.

"Forget about it. Its no big deal also" Bambam said.

"The class almost over" Bambam said breaking the akward atmosphere.

"Bambam can we be friends?" Taeyeon asked. Bambam feels pain in his heart. 'F-R-I-E-N-D-S yes friends only.I know this is going to happen'

"What's wrong?" Taeyeon asked.

"Nothing" Bambam said trying to smile.

"Did i do something wrong?" Taeyeon said.

"No, yes we can be friends or best friends" Bambam said trying to cheer himself up.

"We should go out tomorrow. A friendly date" Bamban said.

"That's sounds good" Taeyeon said.

"Let's go now or the strict supervisor will see us" Bambam said. Taeyeon nods at Bambam.

"So Baekhyun, how's the treat?" Chanyeol asked.

"It went well" Baekhyun said.

"Can we know who is he/she?" Chen asked.

"You know her!" Baekhyun said running to the bus stop.

"Yah! That's fair!" Chen shouted

."But if he didn't say it, we all know already" Kris said. All of them agreed.

"Oppa what took you so long?!" Taeyeon shouted at her oppa.

"Im at the mall to stroll around" Heechul said.

"Oppa never change" Taeyeon said.

"Nagging Taeyeon never change also" Heechul talk back. Taeyeon get in the car. Both of them got home safely.

"Oppa i forgot about something!" Taeyeon said.

"Don't say that we go back again" Heechul said.

"No oppa,i forgot to go at Baekhyun's house to do our activity" Taeyeon said nervously.

"You can go tomorrow" Heechul said trying to calm her.

"But oppa next week is the deadline already" Taeyeon said.

"Tomorrow is Saturday anyway" Taeyeon said.

"Aigoo, grown up Taeyeon. I see..." Heechul said. Taeyeon smacked Heechul's arm playfully.

"Welcome home young masters" Mrs.Bae said.

"As always eoni"Taeyeon said.

"Your dinner is ready and your eomma got home early and not in the mood" Mrs.Bae said in serious tone.

"Why?" Heechul asked.

"Just go at the table and i think your eomma will tell it" Mrs.Bae said.

The two of them nod. Taeyeon feels nervous since its the first time that Mrs.Bae said it in serious tone.

"My kids are here" Mrs.Kim said. "Good evening eomma" Both of them greeted. Mrs.Kim nodded and gesturing them to sit down. They obeyed their eomma.

"I know what Mrs.Bae told on you two. Yes i come home early and not in the mood because our company is going weaker this days and we finding the solution to get rid off it. And i hope your appa is not stressed after hearing this news" Mrs.Kim said.

"Why eomma? Is our company didn't do well this days?" Heechul asked.

"I hope this problem will solved" Taeyeon said.

The next day

"Eomma ill be going now" Baekhyun said.

"Be safe around" Mrs.Byun said.

"I forgot the activity yesterday that i do with Taeyeon but me and my other member have hang-out today. But how should i do it when i don't have Taeyeon's number. Aish you must have asking her number earlier. But Today is Saturday the day that you are free" Baekhyun said talking to himself.

They are late already but not super late. Its been 2 minutes. Baekhyun's is in the park already where they should meet. "Baekhyun~ah,were here" Tao said while holding Kris hands.

"No PDA please" Lay said. All of them laugh.

"Where should we go first?" Kyungsoo asked annoyed.

"Hongdae!!!!"Suho said shouting. "Let's go"Baekhyun shouted also.

"Were here!!!!" Chen said happily.

"Quiet Chen!!" Luhan said.

"Hyung and i going to the bubble tea" Sehun said pulling luhan with him.

"Me and hyung are going to gucci" Tao said dragging Kris with him. "Hey ill be going with you too"Lay said.

"Hyung and i are going to the arcade" Kai said excitedly he run with Xiumin to the arcade.

"Me and Chen are going to the videoke challenge" Kyungsoo said. Both of them have a race who will get first at the videoke challenge.

"Yah! All of you this day should be our great day!" Baekhyun shouted.

"What should we do?" Chanyeol asked lazily to Suho.

"Eh? What's wrong with you being lazy?" Suho asked back.

"We should go at the cafe first" Baekhyun said. Few minutes passed someone enter the cafe. Its a boy and a girl.

The three of them look at the customer who just enters and recognize them. "Bambam and Taengoo?!" Baekhyun said half-shouting.

(t)

Vote☆
Comment↭