Chapter 1

Agnes

"Agnes! Gumising ka na! Late ka na sa eskwela!" mommy shouted from outside my room.

Oh. My. God. Ayoko pumunta sa school. It's the start of the school year and my super short 2-month vacation is over. It was fun while it lasted,really fun. But now,here i am,in my room,getting ready to go to school. Tintatamad talaga ako. Our driver isn't here today so i'm gonna have to take a taxi. I got up,went to my bathroom that smelled of different kinds of perfumes and products. There, on the little shelf i had under my mirror, were all the One Direction perfumes and Ari by Ariana Grande. As you can see, I'm a huge fan of 1D and Ari. I also really love Fifth Harmony. After I took a shower,I put on my uniform. I go to a school called Pendleton International High School Manila and it's where most foreign kids living in the Philippines and some rich Filipino kids go to.

"Kuya,sa Pendelton High po tayo." I said to the taxi driver. So I haven't told you that much about me yet. I'm Serena Agnes Soberano,but you can call me Agnes. I'm 17 and I'm in the 12th grade in Pendleton High, one of the most prestigious  schools in the Philippines. 

As I arrived in school,my best friends were already there waiting for me.

"HOY SERENA AGNES SOBERANO! MUKHANG NA ENJOY MO YUNG BAKASYON AH. BA'T DI KA NAGTEXT SAMIN?" I heard my best friend Janella shout from the other side of the entrance in school.

I quickly ran to my 3 best friends,Janella, Katherine and Nadya and we all just got really excited. "So ,saan ka pumunta for 2 months?" Kath said. "I went to Japan and Korea. And Oh. My. G. Sobrang ganda!" I replied happily while thinking of the amazing vacation i had in Korea and Japan.

Besides the Philippines,i really like Japan and Korea and i find their culture really interesting. My best friend,Nadz also really loves Japanese and Korean culture. She's really obsessed with them.  While i was in Japan,I got to go to Universal Studios where they have "The Wizarding World of Harry Potter" which really excited me because i'm a huge fan of Harry Potter. I also got to go to Tokyo Disney Land which truly is the most magical and happiest place on earth. I've been a Disney fan since i was about 3 and i still am now.  My other favourite part about going to Japan was the city. I went to Shibuya and Ginza and the designer stores there were amazing! In Korea i went "Seoul Searching". Get it? No? Ok. If I had the chance to,I'd definitely go back to Korea and Japan. I was still thinking about everything i enjoyed there when suddenly...

"Hoy Nes! Kanina ka pang nagdadaydream dyan. What are you thinking of?" Jea asked.

"Wala. Just Korea and Japan and how much i really loved it there." I replied,still thinking about those two beautiful countries.

"So....Let's go to class now?" Kath  asked while looking at the time on her phone.