Chapter 11

A/N: Let's clear something up, okay? Dude, the mutt, is Lady and Tramp's son, okay? Sarah Jr. is Aunt Sarah from Lady and the Tramp, okay? You know, we are siamese? Okay? Now that, that is cleared, let's continue, shall we?

Your POV:

I look at my hands nervously. I can't believe Sarah did this. I bet this was my mother's plan. I bet I never had powers until this. 

I walk to my next class silently...

I sit down next to Audrey, but she doesn't realize I'm there.

Class begins, and Sarah walks in and smiles at me like she didn't just try to get me sent home... I know she did it! why else would I suddenly have powers that I didn't know about when earlier that day I was poked by something I didn't know what it was until later that day!?

Breathe, (f/n), breathe...

I inhale and exhale before returning to work...

Not getting mad is gonna be  challenge now...

"Alright, so your Science project today consists of four components: A visual presentation, A well-written report, a electrical presentation, and a write up that shows every step of how you completed your project. Your different projects will be shown in Auradon in the Science fair in 3 weeks. That is how long you have... good luck, and you can do this in pairs, or alone.

"Audrey, want to work together?"

"I-I'm sorry, (f/n), but I already have Chad..."

"It's fine."

I feel a tap on my shoulder...

It's Evie.

"Hey, Evie, want to be my partner?"

"Sure. Doug wanted to go solo, so I figured maybe we could do this together."

"Yeah! It seems like we never hang out anymore."

"Yeah, you're always with Carlos... or Audrey..."

"Yeah."

"So, Monday... we can hang out and do the project, okay? Since I know that you're going with Audrey to her parents after school."

"Oh, yeah... I forgot about that... What are your plans this weekend?"

"Umm... We don't have any...

"I wish I could bring you along."

"I'm fine, (f/n)! Enjoy your weekend! We'll all be fine!" She rubs my shoulder.

"Thanks, Evie."

The teacher puts a paper on our desk.

I gasp. "The Windmill project! It's where you build a windmill, and demonstrate how it works and make it move yourself although with a few tweaks we can make it power electricity or make it powered by electricity!" I almost screech earning a 'Shh...' from the class.

"Sorry!" I say in a low voice.

"Okay, so this seems simple."

"It's really simple! I've built one before using the extra pieces from the broken and rusty carriages that the Auradons' sent to the Isle. It was a hard project because I had never built one, but mine ran on Lightening! Every time Lightening struck the Isle, it would spin!"

"Do you know what that means!" Evie smiles.

"Uh... I feel like I should, but no... i have no clue what you're talking about, E."

"You have lightening powers! If we can get it under control..." She stops to let me finish.

"Then I can shoot my beam at the windmill, and make it spin!"