Chapter 18

A/N: I am wowed... 1k reads! I just started this book! How is that possible!? Just for that, I decided to update yours first. If you love the YouTuber Aphmau, I had made a fanfiction that has exactly 3,989 reads when I checked/ counted. Gah! I can't stop smiling.

Your POV:

When the cake was done, we frosted it. This is going to be extravagant! I wonder what they have planned...

"Hey, (f/n), there's a visitor here!" Dog calls.

"Hey, (f/n)." Comes an all too familiar voice.

"A- Audrey!?"

"The one and only! Happy BIrthday!"

She hands me a (f/c) box with a gold ribbon.

Doug ushers me on to open it.

I open it and see a (f/c) necklace and matching dress.

"Go try it on." She tells me with a very perky smile.

I run to the bedroom and put the dress on. I look like a princess. I get the necklace on and I do a little extra by putting my hair up.

I walk back out and I see that everyone's in the room. They're all talking.

They notice me and Audrey claps with a satisfied look.

Carlos's  mouth is open.

Evie and Mal look surprised to see me, of all people, in a dress. No, Cheerelader's outfits don't count.

I twirl a bit and Jay just looks at me with a blank expression.

Doug? I don't know his expression.

"So, how do I look?"

"Hot!" Audrey exclaims.

"You look magnificent." Carlos says his mouth still open.

I smile and make my way towards them.

"I forgot to put these in the box." She hands me a pair of silver heels that look great with the dress.

I put them on and I am immediately taller than Jay.

"Audrey is taking you around today so we can set up your surprise." Doug tells me.

"Where are we going?" I ask Audrey.

"Where all Auradonians go for their birthday's!"

"Okay? And where is that?"

"Somewhere, Doug, you have to go... You know the tradition, so go put on your big boy suit and let's go!"

I look at Doug who doesn't look too pleased.

"Audrey, you know I hate going!"

"Nope. Tradition."

"Fine." He leaves and a few minutes later comes out in a tuxedo.

"Looking sharp, Doug." I compliment.

"Can we just go already?"

"Yep. Carriage is outside."

I kiss Carlos's cheek and go out to the carriage that are dark brown. There's 4 of them.

A coachman let's us in and we go off to who knows where.

When we arrive, I am the first to get helped out and I see a tea place called 'Alice's Tea'

"You dragged me here for tea?" I question.

"Not just any tea... This tea is the best tea in all of Auradon! It's so good everyone comes here on their birthday... We made it a tradition."