Chapter 10

Your POV: 

I walked down the hall. It was the next day, and everybody seemed to be noticing my smile. I have never really smiled until now. I wonder if Audrey and Chad are dating, they seem like it...

"(f/n), I haven't seen you smile since... Before Carlos was a jerk!" Lonnie said.

I laughed,"Actually, I found out that he was just doing a psychology project."

"Jerk..." She says.

"How so?"

"He used you as a lab rat, (f/n)..."

"Because he knew I wouldn't figure it out."

"Couldn't he have just told you and then used Audrey?"

"Uh... No. He doesn't know that-"

"I don't know what?" Carlos asks walking next to me.

"Nothing!" And then I lean towards Lonnie and add,"Don't tell him. I'll tell him when the time's right."

"You better." She says and leaves to her class.

"What do you need to do?" He says.

"Something. I need to do something."

I need to tell him that Audrey has/had a crush on him.

"Mind if I know?"

"Later on. Right now I desperately need to find Audrey."

"Later..."

I knew that would do the trick.

I did, however, need to find Audrey. Tomorrow is Friday. I need to know what to bring...

"Audrey...!" I chime.

"(f/n)! I have awesome news!"

"Well, out with it then!"

"I told my parents about you including your mom, and they were absolutely excited to meet you!"

"Really!?"

"No. They were skeptical, at first, and then I convinced them that you were good, and then they were excited."

"I'll take it."

"So, how are you and Carlos?"

"We're fine."

"That's great! So, are you excited to go to my parents this weekend!?"

"A little nervous but that's because my parents are from the Isle, and scare the ever living hearts out of people."

"Do you know why your mom is called the Queen of Hearts and not by her real name? I've always wondered that."

"I'm not sure either, but I can always check out my mom's history, and check there."

"If you soon happen to know, I'd love to know. Her and the Evil Qureen are the only ones not necessarily called by their real names and it's kind of odd."

"Yeah, so is there anything I'll need to bring when I go to your parents?"

"Yes. A dress and a nightgown. Please wear a dress there! They are high on expectations to look and act like royalty and wouldn't allow me anywhere without hair, make up, and a dress. Everybody started to think it was part of my lifestyle, but in reality, I love the comfort of jeans, I love wearing shirts and regular shoes."

"Audrey, I had-"

"Alright class, please take your seats..."

We do, and I see an all too familiar face walk in, late as usual...