13. The protective Hun

It's a beautiful morning in Seoul and you're getting ready for work. You're busy putting on your make up until your phone rings, showing a new text message from Sehun

From: Hun♡
To:Me

Hey babe, Ready for work?
I'm on my way to fetch you, be there in ten minutes...
See you there baby, Love you... ♡

Hun.

You smileat his text message, "So sweet" you said, before replying his text.

From:Me
To:Hun♡

Alright, see you~♡
Love you too... ♡

Youngie.

You put your phone aside and continue putting on your make up. Once you're done, you run downstairs and greet Namjoo who is busy cooking the breakfast.

"Morning unnie" you said, walking to the dining room and take a seat.

"Oh, hey. Want some?"

You shook your head, "I'll be eating outside" you said.

"Ooo, look who's in love. She doesn't even bother to eat with unnie now" Namjoo said, teasing you.

You frown, "Aniya... "

She chuckle, "I'll have dinner with Jongin today, will you be okay?"

You nod, "I'll eat out then.."

"Arraso..."

"So, what do you think about him after these 3 days being officially his?" Namjoo ask, taking a seat beside you.

You smile, and start to thought about these days you've spent with him.
"I feel like he's the one, he've always been treating me well" you said.

She nod her head, "Good"

*beepbeep*

A loud honk of the car cut off your conversations with Namjoo.

You rose up from the chair immidietly, "Omo, unnie he's here"

"Calm down girl" Namjoo raise up from her seat too and start to fix your hair.

"You look gorgeous, now go" she said, walking with you towards the front door.

You open the door and saw Sehun standing infront of your door.

"Hey beautiful" he said, greeting you.

"Hi..." you smile widely.

Namjoo cross her arms on her chest and clear her throat.

"Oh noona, good morning" Sehun said, greeting Namjoo.

"Are you taking her for breakfast?" She ask.

Sehun nod, "Yeah"

"Make sure that she won't eat any spicy food in the morning, no cold water in the morning, don't bring her somewhere with smoke, she have allergy with tuna, make sure her food is clean and-"